What's your opinion on body hair?

Where should it stay? Where should it go?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is sexy when a woman does not shave her underarms or legs. If she really has a lot of body hair, she can just trim occasionally with a gauge so that it does not seem like so much.
    The women I know who have stopped shaving their body seem to feel liberated. No more stubble, razor burn, cuts on their ankles and knees, etc. Just a soft down of hair that looks like it belongs, because it does. I have known a few women who had laser done on their face and I totally understood that. No woman wants dark facial hair.
    The notion that women should be hairless is not only absurd but impractical. We spend billions of dollars on shaving and also pollute the environment. I always point out that no women shaved before the early 1900's when cosmetic companies ran ad campaigns to convince them that hair was "unladylike."

~JSmith

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• ladies looking ro permanently remove hair on legs? mix ground coffe and baking soda and rub tge powder in small curcular motions on areas you wish to leave hairless eventually the hair will stoo growing due to the caffeine

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys hairy so to me it should be left unbothered.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't mind it

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• my body hairs should go in someone's tea or coffee cup

1|2
    0|0
  • My opinion is that there's a guy (not you) who asks way too many questions on G@G about this subject.

On girls, it should go, except for on her head.

0|0
    0|0
    • Huh I didn't see that guy yet. Sorry if my question annoyed you bc of that

• It should be all removed. Who would want to keep it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Gentlemen. 😎 - 🎩

0|0
    0|0
  • on your body?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a woman a little on the hairy side

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes