Guys what do you think about high heels?

They look good, I'm just wondering what other people... mostly guys. Like really high heels.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I do like high heels because of how they make girls legs and but look, but I do understand they are uncomfortable and are not good for your feet. So I would only what her to where them when she wants to any other time I would prefer her where something comfortable. But normally those aren't good for there feet either because that topically have no arch support.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• my ex bf's always told me I looked hella sexy in high heels and I def agree with them. they give ur body a lifted, curvy look and they make u look irresistible

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I like them they give a girl a nice shape on the foot and a curve..
    i think they need to be less than 3-4 inch. i think higher it becomes a bit of a balance. I do not care about them as height enhancement for girls i do not care on how tall are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them! especially if the girl can't walk in them lol love when they are clumsy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like heels because they're sexy and feminine, and I like girly girls. But not to the stage where they're too high or too painful. The heel should have some height, not the entire sole.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're hot, but we understand the pain around them

0|0
    0|0
  • high heels are SEXY AF but also uncomfortabke for the person wearing it.. so i would rather have them wear somthing more flat

0|0
    0|0
  • I like strappy high heels. Especially if the feet are pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • chicks look much sexier in heels, the higher the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate high heels. they don't looking good. they are unhealthy and not practical

0|1
    0|0
  • My girlfriend has couple pairs of heels, but she wears boots more. I like boots more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Needlessly painful torture despite the good looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • turns me o f f

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh.. Don't really like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really liked them a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • love in right place with right dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely hate heels

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I rarely wear heels

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wear 6 inch heals though lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want them. I look like a fucking 11 year old.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes