Tattoo or Belly Peircing for a birthday gift?

Soon I'll be turn 16 in September and my mom agreed to get me either a tattoo or Belly Peircing. I'd like to skip the facts whether it's good or not. But personally which do you think is better

• Small Tattoo
    Vote A
  • Belly Peircing
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I think I'mma go with belly Peircing. I guess I can wait to I'm older, and make sure the tattoo is worth it

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say the belly piercing because if you don't want it anymore, you simply can remove it. Whereas, if you make a tattoo you won't be able to remove it (maybe with the new laser thing but it's very expensive).

I'm not that guy who hates tattoos, don't worry, I'll probably do one to myself in the following months. However, I turn 20 in July and I may be more clear about what I want to have as a tattoo than you are. Take your time !

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I love tattoos don't get me wrong I got mine when I was 18/19 I don't regret them but had I waited I would have planned designs better, so wait on the tattoo if you really like tattoos you may not want random what nots one day and wish you had a full back piece/sleeve whatever so give it some time.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• just don't get something dumb like a star/shape, a face/a person, a date/time, a name/bunch of words/letters/numbers etc.
    whats cool: skulls, crosses, Symbols other than the astrology signs like A for Anarchy or pentagram is fine, a gun, animals ex. dragons/tigers/lions/wolf/eagle/snake/etc, 420 related, name of a game ex. magic/doom/quake/call of duty/halo/brutal legends/etc, Chinese words that you understand the meaning, flowers

0|0
    0|0
  • A belly piercing because it is hot as fuuuuuuccckkkkk and because if you regret it you don't have to live with it for the rest of your life, (Btw not a pedophile I just think that belly piercings are nicer)

0|1
    0|0
  • belly piercings because at least you can take it off

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say Belly Button Piercing for now and wait to your older for the tattoo.

0|1
    0|0
  • I saw your update - That is probably soundest logic

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Belly piercing is better in my opinion... because a tattoo can't be removed easily when you will get bored of it or don't want it anymore but with the piercing you can change different colours and patterns and also you have the option to take it out if you don't want it anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not a tattoo. Your tastes and style are going to change a lot over the next few years, doing anything permanent can hold a lot of regrets

0|1
    0|0
  • id say belly piercings, it's removable and cute. whereas a tattoo personally I would regret because im so indecisive

0|0
    0|0
  • belly piercing is hot and I would wait before I decide for the tattoo
    you will have it for whole life so be careful with your choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercing, at least that doesn't have to be permanent

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes