Tattoo or Belly Peircing for a birthday gift?

Soon I'll be turn 16 in September and my mom agreed to get me either a tattoo or Belly Peircing. I'd like to skip the facts whether it's good or not. But personally which do you think is better

• Small Tattoo
  • Belly Peircing
I think I'mma go with belly Peircing. I guess I can wait to I'm older, and make sure the tattoo is worth it

1011

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say the belly piercing because if you don't want it anymore, you simply can remove it. Whereas, if you make a tattoo you won't be able to remove it (maybe with the new laser thing but it's very expensive).

I'm not that guy who hates tattoos, don't worry, I'll probably do one to myself in the following months. However, I turn 20 in July and I may be more clear about what I want to have as a tattoo than you are. Take your time !

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I love tattoos don't get me wrong I got mine when I was 18/19 I don't regret them but had I waited I would have planned designs better, so wait on the tattoo if you really like tattoos you may not want random what nots one day and wish you had a full back piece/sleeve whatever so give it some time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE