Pantyhose for Leg health?

Would men wear pantyhose for the health benifets

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This makes me think of something I read the other day - a guy who worked as a waiter in a busy restaurant said he and many of his male coworkers had followed the example of the female employees and would wear support pantyhose under their pants to avoid soreness and fatigue in their legs from being on their feet for hours at a time.
    It's not as if anyone would ever know, although I would probably giggle a little bit if my husband wanted to wear pantyhose.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That is correct on why we do im on all day long also and my dr. Recomends them

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear Sigvaris 842MMLW99 20-30 mmHg soft opaque compression pantyhose as prescribed by my family doctor. I put them on first thing in the morning and don't take them off until bed time. With out these medical compression pantyhose I would suffer from great discomfort in my legs and a hernia in my stomach. Go ahead and laugh I don't really care!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• If you want people to discuss your pantyhose fetish with you, try fetlife. com

GAG is full of teenagers.

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 2

• ... I... See your username makes this unsettling. I mean I would for health but you... Make that as uncomfortable statement. You know? But compression leggings to move fluid through the legs are okay...

0|0
    0|1
  • What health benefits?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes