Is it ok to wear these?

Do you think it's ok to wear these in public? Also what do you think of people who wear these? And also do you think there's an age limit or can anyone wear them no matter how old?

Is it ok to wear these??Is it ok to wear these??Is it ok to wear these??Is it ok to wear these??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion they are too short but wear whatever makes you happy and comfortable.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Depends. Do you want people to see you as a sex object? The same question a different way, do you want to advertise to the whole world that you want people (guys especially) to lust after you? Or in less polite phrasing, that you crave attention? I. e. an attention whore?

"Look at me, I want, need, crave, to be the center of attention. Everybody look at me! Everybody get horny to want to (physically) love me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, wear whatever you want if you want to. But expect people to look at your butt, as you are literally putting it on display. Whatever you wear in public you should expect people to look at you in. Moreover, don't expect people to take you seriously or professionally either, or for guys to approach you for your personality (doesn't mean they can't, but statistically, they won't be looking for more than ass)

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you want, but don't expect everyone to just accept it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't expect everyone to accept what?

• Show All
    • I never said I was going to wear them I asked for opinions. Anyway thanks for yours and I guess I can understand what you mean

• You're very welcome. 😀

• I think I've seen girls wearing these before. I don't know if you're really set on it go for it I guess. You'll get a lot of attention for sure some negative and some positive.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would just like it personally if the girl was pulling them off. I might think they're promiscuous though.

• Most places other than beaches, those would be a bit too much, especially the second one. Not that the view is not nice, but...

0|0
    0|0
  • lol the first two are exactly what most people think they'd look like in them, then you get to the third one 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not ok to wear those. I'd rather you not wear anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • For girls, it's okay. But, for guys, I will not wear like this. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck. That's nasty

0|0
    0|0
  • if you live in Florida or California.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yum!

0|0
    0|0
  • all the guys will love it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • not my thing fine for some

0|0
    0|0
  • Why this crazy man wearing this? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on your region, it may be yes or no

0|0
    0|0
  • of course ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl in the first pic is exactly my type.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not into that but if you want to wear that why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if someone has the figure to pull off this look it lacks modesty and class.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's up to you to decide

0|0
    0|0
  • To slutty for me, but you do you

0|1
    0|0
  • No lol it's so trashy!! I hate when girls wear these at Disneyland they need to put in a dress code

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes