Ladies do y'all notice what guys wear?

like do y'all really take notice with what us guys wear like whether or not our clothes are iron how are clothes fit and so on and so on plus shoes do y'all notice are shoes or in my case boots like how clean they are and so forth

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm extremely observant so I notice usually. I've noticed a lot of guys in my classes wearing the same 3 shirts and jeans. That's just me, though.. I don't think people are as observant as me lol. I notice how clean a guy is or how he wears his clothes and how they fit him etc. interesting question! I hope it helps :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• If it's casual, no. If I notice something (which isn't always a good thing), it might be a guy wearing a cowboy out, something really fancy, someone looking homeless, or a tshirt that I agree with.

0|0
    0|0
    • So what things do you notice or look for if its casual?

• @Blake0048 Hmm, I do like a guy in black tshirts or button downs.

• That's like the most important thing to me in a guy's appearance. Shoes are super important and the fact that the clothes fit right.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. a well-dressed man may attract me a lot even if he's not attractive and the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. certain things really stand out. like when a guy is wearing a dress shirt and it's not ironed.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes. not so much shoes but thats probably bc my shoes are always ratty af so i can't judge lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it definitely is something we pay attention to. If the guy takes care of himself and dresses nice, it's definitely attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah all ur clothes are invisible to all of us.
    We just see u naked 24/7.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice and its important for me what he wears

0|0
    0|0
  • We do notice. We have eyes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!