(Girls) do you have some tried and tested exercises that work on getting your thighs and butt smaller?

If you add videos or pictures that´d be good, I´d also prefer something I can do at home... I found out I can wear dresses and t-shirts from 10 years ago, but can´t fit myself in jeans and shorts from 1-2 years ago due to my thigh and butt fat... I need something effective... Guys, you´re of course welcome to share your views as well, but I consider fat-burning in these areas more of a girl-y problem... :)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• whats wrong with you why would you want a smaller ass. I thought most girls wanted it to be bigger I never heard smaller. big ass and thighs is hot leave it as is

• You say that bcc you haven't seen it. No seriously, if it was firm I guess I would bother that much. However in this heat my inner thighs get hurt from the friction and sweating, it doesn't look good in my clothes and I want to afford wearing shorter dresses... I've always had bigger ass than most my peers, it doesn't have to be even more ;)

• I would need photo evidence to confirm 😏

• Maybe if you did squats, treedmel and diet you would burn up fat and tune up. it would look much better then

Most Helpful Girl

• Running.
    Fire hydrants.
    Donkey kicks.
    Low fat diet.

100% guaranteed.

• Hate running but will try the rest; trying low-fat as my standard diet... how many series a day do you suggest?

• I dont mind the movement, but I feel my lungs like they´d be on fire (and I dont smoke and never did!) so I developed dislike towards it... Even after a short distance I feel like in an asthmatic fit :D

• Yeah... you gotta work up to it. Start with a light 5 minute jog and work your way up.