Boys doing makeup?

I don't know, I have to share the mirror with my sister every morning and I got curious. it's actually not that hard! here's some things I've done, including my makeup for this year's pride festival.boys doing makeup??boys doing makeup??boys doing makeup??boys doing makeup??boys doing makeup??boys doing makeup??

Updates:
The guy in the last pic is my boyfriend and I don't know how he got in the post oh my god. Can you edit pictures on here?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to say that it's cool, but not everyday.

If we talk about metal music guys, it makes me go weak on the knees if I see them wearing black eye makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • a lot of the time I wear gothic-inspired makeup, so things like dark lipstick with black smokey eyes... and I'm not completely femme 100% of the time, sometimes my mom tells me I look like I belong in a hair metal band xD

• Hahah awesome, your mom is cool!

But I think makeup really fits most of guys, I haven't ever seen makeup ruining a guy's face

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what makes you happy. Your lifestyle is harmless, and it's 2017. Not let the insecure religious nutcases get into your head.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• It looks really nice! I'm totally jealous of the eyeliner tbh. Are you putting on foundation/ contouring?

1|0
    0|0
    • I only wear foundation if I'm doing a full face look. my everyday makeup consists of black eyeshadow and black eyeliner but if I'm doing my brows and lips, or doing a photoshoot then I'll wear foundation. as for contouring, I can try to do it but I usually have to get my sister to help

• I'm totally up for this. Honestly it makes me sick knowing people shame others for this. It's expressing yourself and just pure art. I am truly impressed on them eyeliner skills.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice makeup. But no don't think you can edit the question after posting. crappy

1|1
    0|0
  • I love your pride rainbow themed makeup so creative also your eyeliner is so perfect ahhh😊

0|0
    0|0
  • You are actually pretty good. Don't be ashamed. There is a 13-year-old boy on Youtube who wears FULL On makeup. Check him out.

0|0
    0|0
  • damn, that eyeliner on fleek, wish i could do that 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not bad *nod* *nod*

1|0
    0|0
  • men invented makeup by the way...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Very cute and well done. Don't let anyone stop you if you want to keep doing it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eewww not that kind of make-up! 😫. The purpose is to hide flaws and that definitely isn't the kind for us lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what makes you happy

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't use make up.
    except the one time a classmate and some of his female friends cornered me and put it on me.
    horrible day

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes