Boys doing makeup?

I don't know, I have to share the mirror with my sister every morning and I got curious. it's actually not that hard! here's some things I've done, including my makeup for this year's pride festival.boys doing makeup??boys doing makeup??boys doing makeup??boys doing makeup??boys doing makeup??boys doing makeup??

The guy in the last pic is my boyfriend and I don't know how he got in the post oh my god. Can you edit pictures on here?

105

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to say that it's cool, but not everyday.

If we talk about metal music guys, it makes me go weak on the knees if I see them wearing black eye makeup.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • a lot of the time I wear gothic-inspired makeup, so things like dark lipstick with black smokey eyes... and I'm not completely femme 100% of the time, sometimes my mom tells me I look like I belong in a hair metal band xD

• Hahah awesome, your mom is cool!

But I think makeup really fits most of guys, I haven't ever seen makeup ruining a guy's face

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what makes you happy. Your lifestyle is harmless, and it's 2017. Not let the insecure religious nutcases get into your head.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE