Do you think pretty people are treated more unjustly by others?

Do you think that women and men who are pretty or more beautiful get treated snarky by others?
  • No
  • Yes
  • I am treated differently and I have been told I'm pretty
    Vote C
  • I am not pretty or handsome so I wouldn't know
    Vote D
  • I haven't noticed anyone treating me different/shouldn't make a difference
    Vote E

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been told that I'm pretty (I don't agree and I criticize myself aaaall the time, but that's what people tell me) and I had a lot of issues with people that doesn't even know me, mostly girls, and more recently, my ex boss (a woman). I don't find it that it makes your life easier. Girls don't like you for starters and boys don't dare to talk to you...