Do you think pretty people are treated more unjustly by others?

Do you think that women and men who are pretty or more beautiful get treated snarky by others?
  • No
    Vote A
  • Yes
    Vote B
  • I am treated differently and I have been told I'm pretty
    Vote C
  • I am not pretty or handsome so I wouldn't know
    Vote D
  • I haven't noticed anyone treating me different/shouldn't make a difference
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been told that I'm pretty (I don't agree and I criticize myself aaaall the time, but that's what people tell me) and I had a lot of issues with people that doesn't even know me, mostly girls, and more recently, my ex boss (a woman). I don't find it that it makes your life easier. Girls don't like you for starters and boys don't dare to talk to you...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• people like that get treated more different because of they're looks it like men and women on omegle who are like that or thirsty for genitals on any social media but if it was the oposite then they will be treated snarly toward the other side. its more of a tug and war

1|0
    0|0
  • If someone is a good looking guy and his employer is a guy and going bald then he is going to give him shit but the opposite if the employer is a women. But, in some rare cases some women do hate good looking men for the fact because at some point of time good looking guys didn't date her and rejected them. Looking good has its own downfalls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. The people who can't manage to attract pretty people in a "love" kind of way sometimes get snarky.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find that I am actually treated better, unless they get jealous when I give someone more attention than them, then they can get nasty.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• sometimes it happens but more so just guys are nicer

1|0
    0|0
  • No they get treated considerably better

0|0
    0|0
    • A pretty woman like you would know.

• Show All
    • I wouldn't say anything. If she's content with how she looks there's no reason to create problems that didn't exist before

• A good point. Thanks.

Recommended myTakes