Is this thong cute?

Is this thong cute ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to stop by and say congratulations. your boyfriend or future partner will no longer hold any special value to seeing you look sexy or provocative. he will now only see you as a way to get him "hard". he will no longer feel privlaged seeing you in this way. you sharing this side with others puts you in the piece of meat category

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks neat and love your belly button ring. I have almost have the same one

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Yes it is, but why would you post this picture? I am not trying to be mean just honest, I would never want from me nor from my girlfriend a Picture like that Floating around on the Internet. The same question could have been done with just a picture of the panties without them being on you. I honestly think you are looking for attention or need to feel better about yourself using others opinions. & that is my.02 Cents. Next time have more self worth and save pictures like this for the one that loves you. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Is that a thong? Anyway, I'd worry about the sudden earthquake you're having.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • yes. kind of trippy would not mind staring at for awhile

0|1
    0|0
  • not so much as cute as cool and colorful. I like them. but they'd be better on my floor ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

Recommended myTakes