How is it like to be ugly boy/girl?

310

Most Helpful Girl

• People take you for granted.
    Only talk to you when it's beneficial for them.
    Most likely forgotten about.

• the sad truth..

• Very much so unfortunately

• that's why i would love to go army.. is all depends on your skills, everybody get treated the same 👌 2 years to go 😍

Most Helpful Guy

• People remember you only if they want something.

Most of the time, they ask you to take group photos, just so there are some photos of group without.

If you look at girl for more than a second, her friends will start laughing and make her creep out.

You have to make plans to hang out with everyone, if you want to be included.

Generally, taken for granted, and most of the time feels like they are doing big favour to you by letting you help them.

Family members makes fun of you openly.

If someone do give you a chance and go out with you, they will be criticized and made fun of, so much by their friends and family that they end up breaking up with you.