How is it like to be ugly boy/girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People take you for granted.
    Only talk to you when it's beneficial for them.
    Most likely forgotten about.

0|2
    0|0
    • the sad truth..

• Very much so unfortunately

• that's why i would love to go army.. is all depends on your skills, everybody get treated the same 👌 2 years to go 😍

Most Helpful Guy

• People remember you only if they want something.

Most of the time, they ask you to take group photos, just so there are some photos of group without.

If you look at girl for more than a second, her friends will start laughing and make her creep out.

You have to make plans to hang out with everyone, if you want to be included.

Generally, taken for granted, and most of the time feels like they are doing big favour to you by letting you help them.

Family members makes fun of you openly.

If someone do give you a chance and go out with you, they will be criticized and made fun of, so much by their friends and family that they end up breaking up with you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You become bitter and put bitter and hateful questions on sites like this one

0|0
    0|0
  • Never experienced that, I wouldn't know

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• People prefer to remain in touch with those people who are self confident. A great personality provides a lasting relationship in comparison to great physique which gives only short term relationships.

2|0
    0|3
    • Very wise, very true.

• Show All
    • Well at least you can join the army knowing that you mattered to your country
      and it's people

• exactly 👍👌

• i honestly dont care... im funny and exciting to hang out with (so I've been told)... so i still get girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • How ugly are we talking? What other things do they bring to the table? I have had a 10 treat me like shit and a 3 worship at my feet. I'll take the 3.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being an ugly girl is like being a common boy -- you're on your own.

0|2
    0|0
  • every compliment given to me is later examined to see if they actually meant it or said it to be nice

0|0
    0|0
    • how? you examined them?

• You tell me

1|0
    0|1
  • fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugly guy--no one cares about you and most girls wish you were dead. Most likely die a virgin.

Ugly girl -- Not as much likes or attention but people still give a damn about you, care about you, and you can get a partner few points above your league to commit to you.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not pretty.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes