Which of the following Germanic European countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?

• Which of the following Germanic European countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?Germany
    Vote A
  • Which of the following Germanic European countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and North Ireland)
    Vote B
  • Which of the following Germanic European countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Finland)
    Vote C
  • Which of the following Germanic European countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?Netherlands
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• None of them. Mediterranean European countries are where they're at. 👍

1|0
    0|1
    • Yeah, I prefer Southern European girls (Italians, Spanish and Greeks) more but to be honest, I also still find some German and Scandinavian girls attractive.

• Not saying there aren't any attractive girls in Germanic countries, but I think it's rarer there, to be honest.

For example, I live in the UK and the girls here are hugely unattractive, both looks-wise and personality-wise.

German girls are just average looking in my opinion, nothing interesting about them.

Dutch girls have the look of blonde hair along with a really bad tan, which I think is a bad combination.

And Sweden? I wouldn't know considering many of them are rocking the burqa/niqab.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• Swedish women wear hijabs and talk Arab

0|0
    0|0
  • Scandinavia

0|0
    0|0