Guys do you like when a girl is wearing high heels?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and entirely for the looks. She becomes taller, gaining some needed height compared to me. Her legs flex slightly as she walks and her hips sway more. Really graceful to see a girl walk in heels.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love wearing high heels. I get noticed a lot more by guys when I do. Makes my calves look hella hot and my legs longer

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 49

• That question can't be so easily answered :p. It really depends on the outfit that she is wearing. Yes I like high heels but not if it totally doesn't match what she has on and complement it & that is my.02 Cents :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh its different for different guys, personally, I find heels torturous rather than seeing it as sexy, I think the girl is brave in doing so. Like seriously congratulations. I tried wearing a heel for a play and my god, it was hell.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, tall girls are sexy, small girls are cute. Sometimes I'm in the mood for sexy.. Added bonus, less backpain, I'm 6'7, so the closer you get to my height, the more comfortable we can talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh sweet baby Buddha yes. Not all time, but on fancy dates and special occasions. Esp on thigh high

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I like it if she can walk comfertable in them. I'd hate to see a girl in pain cause of her foot wear.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care. If she's taller than me.. meh. maybe a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like girls who wear high heels and i even like the shoes called Clogs.
    Something about a girl wearing clogs and jeans is a huge turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it've a plataform below it, no. It's like a concrete. If they're no taller of 5 or 6 cm like a tango shoes yes, i love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. That's their decision to wear them and it doesn't make them look any better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me either way but they don't look comfortable.

0|2
    0|0
  • i sure do but they dont need to wear them everywhere just very gorgeous when they do

1|0
    0|0
  • Ladies look hot and sexy in them but they look awful uncomfortable in them but I also think ladies look even more hot and sexy in there bare feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Strappy heels are hot. Especially of she has beautiful feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely. Pure sexy. Especially with bare legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they have nice feet then yes especially if open toe heels

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, though it depends on the heels... not every pair is good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's hot she won't need them. She could be barefoot or in sneakers and I'd still get hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when my girl feels great and confidence, no matter what she wants to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love women in heels, when a woman wears heels it gets my attention straight away!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes