Which color do you like?

• Which color do you like?
    Vote A
  • Which color do you like?
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Interesting how girls are sort of split but guys go for the pink in big numbers.
Its amazing how girls are going for for the green and guys are going for the pink.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care for either of these colors. I would prefer that dress in a bolder, more contrasty color - NOT a soft, pastel tone such as the two that are pictured here.

0|0
    0|0
    • These are spring/summer colors.

• In my opinion, they are too close to the shade of the model's skin. I think that tonal contrast between the model's skin and the color of the dress would make for a better look. If the model were pale, then these colors would be effective summer colors. If the model had noticeably darker skin, then these would be effective summer colors. But with a model such as the one pictured, with that degree of tan, then I would prefer that the dress be white for summertime wear, or darker and bolder for other seasons.

• Then maybe you should become a designer for women's clothing then. They dont have a white in this dress. Otherwise I would have made that a choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• For myself? Well, I voted the pink one because that specific shade of green would look horrendous on me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 11

• The first one - more refreshing for Summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • THIS.

0|0
    1|0
  • Pink is always better. Green is a bleh colour, while pink is one of my favourite colours. Especially pastel pink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both. I'd probably go with the pink one myself but the turquoise one looks nice too.

0|0
    0|0
  • The pink goes great with the black choker whereas the green dress with the necklace seems tacky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both of these.

0|0
    0|0
  • They both look good, but I prefer it in pink! 🎀

0|0
    0|0
  • The pink probably suits me more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the green..