How to style black denim skirt?

I wanted to know how would I style this black denim skirt. what sort of top, jacket, shoes etc should I wear with this skirt and should I wear tights or not?how to style black denim skirt?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• colors are always nice so maybe a bright top, but white would also look ok. you could throw on a jacket depending on where your going. shoes any type of "skating shoes" same color as top, or slip on shoes

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you for the advice😊 I love wearing skating shoes so should be easy to wear them with the skirt

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• No tights, and a white top with some black/white flat shoes :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely something light-coloured for the top but i'm not sure about white. Perhaps pink, blue or red?

1|0
    0|0
    • ok thanks will bear that in mind seen as I mostly wear neutral colours would be nice to incorporate some colours

• You're welcome

• muscle shirt and a denim jacket and no heels just boots. no tights

1|0
    0|0
  • Red shirt with a leather jacket and a pair of boots

1|0
    0|0
  • wear white top which is very tight... and makes u more sexier

1|0
    0|0
  • white button up shirt and a leather jacket with heels

1|0
    0|0
  • White top would be cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • A denim shirt will slay the look

2|0
    0|0
  • Wear tights. Tights are always +++

1|0
    1|0
  • no not tights unless it's cold

0|0
    0|0
  • good skirt i like it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Depends on what look you are going for. You could do a crop top band shirt, combat boots, black bangles, and big curly hair. Kinda grunge look
    Or you could do a nice button down tucked in with a sassy long necklace and some strappy heels.
    Or a loose flowing top, a floppy hat and some sandals for a hippy vibe

1|0
    0|0
  • if it was me I would wear fishnets with it or no tights at all. and for top either white muscle shirt, or white crop top. hmm or maybe red, something bright. and maybe wear a jean jacket or faux leather jacket over it, as long as the weather permits it. for shoes I'd either wear my doc martens or black wedge heels. but I prefer to dress edgy if I'm gonna wear black; I don't like when people try to make black look girly, just doesn't work for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you this helped alot😊I'll keep this in mind when I go shopping

• just wore one the other day. looks dope with strappy sandals or for a night out black heels that lace up the front of the leg! a bell sleeve top that narrows in at the shoulders is always good as well. a mini backpack or a small shoulder bag/ crossbody would be cute.

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you!! I need to invest in some bell sleeved tops😊

• they are super flattering and make arts look thin

• A light and girly button-up shirt. Avoid white and very warm colors, and don't wear too high heels with it. Overall keep it cute and girly.

And don't wear tights with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely a button down shirt. another option would be a white shirt, like a spaghetti strap.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love this skirt ! I think I'm going to buy one ahah
    Well, you cool wear anything with that, it depends on the style you want (Sporty? Casual? Classic?)
    If I had to wear this skirt, I'd wear with it a sporty tshirt and sneakers
    Or with a coloured or white crop top and sneakers / sandals

0|0
    0|0
    • that sounds really cool thanks for the ideas😊this skirt was from top shop by the way if you are interested😊

• Don't wear tights, a buttoned shirt would look nice

1|0
    0|0
    • I've never considered that thanks😊would you go for short sleeved or long sleeves?

• I'd personally go for long sleeve, but it would be great either way

• ok cheers😊

• Grey or white top with a leather jacket and some ankle boots.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes