What do you prefer... having long hair or short? and what do you like on guys/girls depending what you're in to?

Last day with my long hair, getting it cut tomorrow... You shall be missed What do you prefer...having long hair or short? and what do you like on guys/girls depending what you're in to??

174

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer short on men. You have pretty hair though so I would not have minded your hair length on you.

You are a handsome fella so I think having short hair will look really good on you. If you remember/want, post a new pic with the new doo so we can see it.

:)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yh I guess I will take one tomorrow if I like it and post it... also thank you 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy really.
    The long hair suits you really well.
    I've once tried that hairstyle myself however and.. well.. no.. can't do that πŸ˜‚

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yh I agree to be fair and at least you tried πŸ˜‚