What do you prefer... having long hair or short? and what do you like on guys/girls depending what you're in to?

Last day with my long hair, getting it cut tomorrow... You shall be missed What do you prefer...having long hair or short? and what do you like on guys/girls depending what you're in to??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer short on men. You have pretty hair though so I would not have minded your hair length on you.

You are a handsome fella so I think having short hair will look really good on you. If you remember/want, post a new pic with the new doo so we can see it.

:)

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yh I guess I will take one tomorrow if I like it and post it... also thank you 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy really.
    The long hair suits you really well.
    I've once tried that hairstyle myself however and.. well.. no.. can't do that πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yh I agree to be fair and at least you tried πŸ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• You will look great with either, if you're sick of the long hair then cut it but if you're fine with it then keep it. I'm kind of on the fence with it... there isn't anything to compare it to...

0|1
    0|0
    • Nah I love my hair long, but I want to get it cut so it is neat and tidier really... will start growing it again from tomorrow haha

• on guys: it depends on his face but in general, short hair is sexy af although long hair can suit the right guy perfectly. It seems to suit you really well by the way

0|1
    0|0
    • Yh I like having long hair, but in pictures it looks alright but outside not so much as it is a total mess because of wind or whatever else πŸ˜‚ but thank you😊

• I like having long hair and I wish it would grow longer..
    I prefer long hair on guys, especially if they are kind of androgynous.

0|1
    0|0
    • What the hell is androgynous πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

• If you are androgynous your style is both feminine and masculine and it can be difficult to tell an androgynous persons gender. I think it looks so pretty haha.

• Oh right I see what you mean, that is a bit different... that's cool haha

• I prefer having short hair, especially in the summer. Otherwise I just look like a mop with boobs.

0|1
    0|0
    • I actually pictured a mop with boobs... what is wrong with me πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Chin length bob. Want to get an asymmetrical pixie cut eventually but I'm fixing to get a longer contract before I commit to that much maintenance.

• Ahh I see, they can look pretty nice on some people 😊

• Doesn't matter, just as long as you carry yourself with pride anything will look good

0|2
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• Me and other guys - short unless they're an elf or something. lol
    Girls - super long!

0|1
    0|0
    • Unless they're an elf πŸ˜‚

• I am an elf and I have medium length hair, and I agree with this statement

• I like medium hair on both guys and girls but some people look good with longer or shorter. I don't like "buzz cut" length on anyone though.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look cool on long hairsπŸ’•

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes