Is this too much makeup?

I usually wear :

-BB cream
-eyeliner (straight line, no wing)
-mascara
-eyebrow powder
-lip gloss or lipstick
-sometimes concealer

• Yes
  • No

106

Most Helpful Guy

• That is only the basic's. Why do you think that is too much?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• depends how much u put on. Dark crazy eyebrows with too much doned up lips and pancake foundation with contour which completely changes your face structure is too much! I am a girl and even to me that is like wtf.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just dab on the bb cream where its mostly needed on my face, the eyeliner is just a thin line over each eyelid, subtle eyebrow powder, and I finish off with some lip gloss or lipstick and sometimes put concealer under my eyes

• no thats not a lot. Girl that is not a lot compare to what girls now a days do to look like Kyle Jenner loooooool

• Lollll true. How much do you usually wear?