• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That is only the basic's. Why do you think that is too much?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• depends how much u put on. Dark crazy eyebrows with too much doned up lips and pancake foundation with contour which completely changes your face structure is too much! I am a girl and even to me that is like wtf.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just dab on the bb cream where its mostly needed on my face, the eyeliner is just a thin line over each eyelid, subtle eyebrow powder, and I finish off with some lip gloss or lipstick and sometimes put concealer under my eyes

• no thats not a lot. Girl that is not a lot compare to what girls now a days do to look like Kyle Jenner loooooool

• Lollll true. How much do you usually wear?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• i would say that og corse some makeup can be good to a Party or speciale occation but otherwise i would say Show who you are belive me Most boys get shocked when they see how much makeup girls use Just be natural and then the boys that like u like the Real you and not u and 30 diffrent brands of makeup this is My advise take it or leave it

0|0
    1|0
  • depends on the amount of the items u put on

1|0
    0|0
    • I just dab on the bb cream where its mostly needed on my face, the eyeliner is just a thin line over each eyelid, subtle eyebrow powder, and I finish off with some lip gloss or lipstick and sometimes put concealer under my eyes

• picture, or one cannot judge.

1|0
    0|0
  • pic please.

0|0
    0|0
  • lip gloss is good , and help while giving head

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think so. That's how much I wear on a regular day, minus the mascara and usually without eyeliner. I think it starts to look too much when you put on eye shadow and bronzer/contour, though of course it still depends on how heavy you put them on.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's basically no makeup. The pissbabies that think differently are just jealous that they can't make themselves look any better.

1|0
    0|0
    • Looool true. How much do you usually wear?

• Generally eyeliner and mascara. Occasionally I will do the foundation and blush thing, but usually only when my skin has broken out (I am so mad that hormonal acne is still a thing at my age).

• That's the basic stuff I usually wear for everyday. You're good -- but it mostly depends on just how much of the stuff you're wearing. I've seen some people wear only these products but waaay too much of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on how much you use but I'd say it's fine. anyone who says it's too much literally doesn't understand makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think yes

0|0
    1|0
    • How much do you usually wear?

• None. Some eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara for special events though

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes