Girls, When it comes to clothing, what are some of the advantages of being a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• More color and pattern choices, like BellePepper said. Here in Indonesia, boys who wear pink might be teased as being gay or feminine. Pattern-wise, it's not common to see a guy wearing heart or flower patterns.

Girls can wear t-shirts, jeans, their boyfriend's hoodies, sneakers - basically what guys wear. And girls can wear dresses and skirts and high heels. But guys don't wear high heels, dresses, or skirts.

Fashion magazines and tips and resources are more directed at girls, so we have more knowledge and learn more tips. Not a lot of guys have an interest in fashion.

But I think in overall, girls have more advantages in fashion than guys just because they have more knowledge and interest in fashion than guys in general, therefore the market/public cater to their needs by providing more resources and styles to girls 😅

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks so much! That was an awesome response

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like there aren't any. Finding clothes for my boyfriend is so much easier than finding any for me. Nothing ever fits or looks as good as I initially imagined.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys wear pants, either long or short. Girls can do that too, along with dresses, skirts, suits, heels etc. Many more fun choices and options.

0|0
    0|0
  • We get more colors and patterns usually which is nice

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes