What fashion trends do you absolutely HATE and which are actually huge turn ons for you?

Inspired by this video! It got my thinking because I've heard a lot about what guys like and don't like etc. but why not hear your opinions myself? This question is really open.. So what trends do you think look good on your own sex or the opposite sex.. And what just looks absolutely terrible? Putting pictures helps even more! And explaining why you hate them also! Here's what I thought of...

I personally am a big fan of dyed hair, chockers, and tights. And occasionally.. Some piercings look good too. Call me weird or whatever but it's just what I find attractive.

What fashion trends do you absolutely HATE and which are actually huge turn ons for you?This is somewhat of a Grunge styled outfit.. And I like that sort of style.. But the one thing I won't ever come to like is those stupid circle sunglasses that so many people wear these days. I just think they look absolutely ridiculous. You can see those sunglasses in this picture.

What fashion trends do you absolutely HATE and which are actually huge turn ons for you?I would totally wear an outfit like this and I find them fashionable and attractive. I'm not so much for the army jacket but the concept of how the material is all piecing together works in my eyes. Tights and chockers are my kinda thing 😍

However! Fashion that I absolutely HATE is stuff like maxi skirts and maxi dresses.. I'm not even sure why.. I just think they look so bad.
What fashion trends do you absolutely HATE and which are actually huge turn ons for you?Another thing is baggy pants.. Why.. They look like you're wearing decorative trash bags on your legs 😂 It's not appealing at all to me.

Not to say I'm a super fashionable person. Not at all. And none of these things bothers me terribly. I really only typically wear stuff like this

What fashion trends do you absolutely HATE and which are actually huge turn ons for you?Yeah that's me 😅 But eh that's shit I'd throw on before I left the house lmao. Those two pics are pretty old though since I've cut my hair and it's nowhere near that long anymore.

1422

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stand ripped jeans/ripped jean shorts. When they first came out, with usually just a little rip at the knee, it was kind of cute, but now they're ripped all over and it looks as if the girl is living on the streets.

Also the big sunglasses, but I think that's already out of style.

• Yeah the whole ripped jeans look is really getting too extreme sometimes. I'll look at a girl's legs and think like where did your pants even go lmao

Most Helpful Girl