What is legitimate site for online shopping?

is Clothing9 store clothing9store. com is authentic site to buy original designer dresses?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• NewYorkDress. com is legit. I don't know about the one you posted, but most legit stores online will have return policies, addresses in your country of origin, pictures that don't look like they were stolen from someone's Facebook page, multiple ways to contact them that you can actually call more than once and get a response, and when it comes to designer gowns, they don't tend to have quick ship dates.. i. e., you shouldn't be able to get your designer gown in 2 weeks unless you rush order and pay a high fee b/c those gowns have to be made or take a long time to order.

0|0
    0|0
    • Clothing9store. com is legit site if you want to buy original Pakistani clothes. Apart from good quality stuff they deliver upon time and also offers stitching facility which makes it most effortless online shopping portal among others.

• I recently bought few dresses from clothing9store and i was very scared from online shopping from any Pakistani online store but really it was a great experience.

Recommended myTakes