Do you often wear a watch?

• Yes
  • No

1324

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't leave the house without it. I don't know there's something sexy about a man wearing a watch.πŸ™ˆ

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 23

• Part of my uniform lol. And it's a good habit, the clock always reminds you to be punctual and more organized in your daily schedule.

• When I had my diamond face gold Rolex watch yes but it got stolen so now nothing

• Aw I'm sorry to hear that :/ Maybe you should get a new watch!

• I understand but it feels pretty weird wearing a $100 dollar watch compared to a $10,000 watch but thanks

• Yea i do... But only if its as gorgeous as you are... 😍

• I used to all the time, I have a smart watch and really enjoyed the connectivity but my current position forbids wearing any kind of jewelry including watches so it sits on my nightstand.

• It depends on what kind of watch if you have a real showy one then yeah but it its only for time then smartphones are tye best replacement

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 12

• In the winter I do, but not in the summer. It's too hot out for unnecessary accessories, even something as small as a watch.

• Never without one lol

• Never

• I never wear one.

• Yes :) everyday. But I take it off before bed

• More from Girls
    7