Would dyed white blonde hair look good on a deep skin complexion?

I'm pretty eager to dye my hair the lightest shade of blonde completely (such as dyed roots) in a few more years since I am a bit too young to be allowed to do it atm. Just wondering would it look unnatural when clashed with my deep ebony skin color, or too extra, clownish, etc..

Dye example:
Would dyed white blonde hair look good on a deep skin complexion?
Updates:
The
The reason why I was considering it is because I was learning about skin undertones and since I realize I have cool undertones, they claim it would like better with that shade of blonde versus a darker blonde that would make me look sickly.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're too young to be deciding to change your appearance. I would suggest you learn to love the way you are. There are many more things in life to worry about than looks.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have cool undertones it might look alright. If you have warm undertones, just don't. Also, in order to make your hair that light, you have to bleach it around 3 times the least if your hair is brown or black.
    If you think your hair can handle it & if you think it's worth it, be my guest.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I think it would look weird. Especially if you are tan or pale.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont do it. Be proud of whats given to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Google about it

0|0
    0|0
  • What does deep mean in this context?

0|0
    0|0
  • That would look weird I think

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks kinda ghostly

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Im personally not a fan of hair that is lighter than the persons skin color. Sometimes it can look okay, but most of the time I think it looks odd.

1|0
    0|0
  • it would probably look a little much but it's whatever you want

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I need a skin color sample

0|0
    0|0
    • Like Lupita Nyong'os (can't send a picture of her)

• I think it could look good, it would depend a lot on your bone structure & facial features though. Maybe consider highlights like BeyoncĂ© or something? I like the color

Recommended myTakes