To revealing for this?

ok this is a google pic. i have a wedding, at night, at a very nice place, in a month. i am thinking about buy this. what do you think? to revealing for a wedding? if so what should i wear?to revealing for this????

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear that at night when you fuck your newly wedded husband's brains out. I know I would be speechless if my newly wedded wife wore that at night before we smashed

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• That's a great dress to wear. All guys will want to lead you out on the dance floor. You will look very sexy , and everyone will want to have a picture with you. If you have a body similar to this girl and big firm breasts , you will just be the cynosure of all eyes. If such things need to happen , so be it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be frank, any woman I see in that is automatically categoriesed as a hoe... not that there's anything wrong with it, hell if I was at that wedding you'd be the one I'd be hitting on haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • for a wedding, yes i think i will be a little bit to revealing, although your nipples are covered. if the V would end a little bit higher, then i would say, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think that is especially if you are busty, I think a nice regular dress is good, you don't want to draw attention away from the brides one night

0|0
    0|0
  • Too revealing for a wedding. You would steal the show from the bride and that is in very poor taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, this is too revealing to be tasteful for a wedding.
    ~JSmith

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's too revealing for a wedding. Inappropriate.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're the one in your profile pic, then i think that yes. I would be a bit too revealing and you will be flamed a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it and love the color. Who cares if it's revealing!!

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, It's a wedding. it's supposed to be more formal than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you and your man approve then that's all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's perfect for wedding.. Unless u marry in dark..

0|0
    0|0
  • of u hv a sexyy body nd such a hot shaped boobs then u must buy this to be looked attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Just says you're easy

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes. Too much for a guest of a wedding.

0|0
    0|0
  • for you- yeah but still wear what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a nice dress but too revealing for a wedding

0|0
    0|0
  • troll

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not to revealing

0|0
    0|0
  • way to revealing if that's means nutty

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Too revealing for a wedding. You probably want a more formal dress for a wedding.

If you have a friend or family member who's your size, ask if they have a nice dress you can borrow. That's always better than spending a lot of money for a dress :)

1|1
    0|0
  • A bit to scandolous. In my opinion but it all depends on the person that's inviting you and the wedding theme. Some weddings are really informal and you can wear anything. And others really formal and need you to cover up.

Just ask I say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too inappropriate for a formal event

0|1
    0|0
    • what about a little less cleavage?

• Show All
    • what about another color?

• if it's the same dress, the answer is the same. There are a lot of really sexy formal dresses out there that aren't as showy

• Wow, I love that! If you do too, don't worry if people think it's revealing! It's your choice!

0|0
    0|0
  • Too revealing for a wedding.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats more club appropiate than wedding like.

0|1
    0|0
  • Too revealing for a wedding

0|1
    0|0
  • Love it and I do not think it's very revealing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes