Why is it ok for guys to have a belly but girls its not?

Like you walk round the beach an noone cares if a guy has a small beer belly but girls get a hard time. not fair!!!

833

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't OK for guys to have bellies. It's just maybe overlooked more by women when they look see attraction in men, than guys overlook it on women. Some pug is acceptable in my eyes. But it's hard to get around a really big belly on anyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's actually the opposite. Guys get crap for having a few extra pounds on them while on women it translates as curves. An attractive body in women is more flexible than in men