What type of glasses would look good on me?

What type of glasses would look good on me?I wear contacts but in some cases, I need glasses. Just wondering what some opinions are!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear any normal frames. Wear them for long enough and it will agree with you. You and others will get used to it

1|0
    0|0
    • I must say though, you look quite beautiful. I think you would look good no matter what you are doing

• Show All
    • It says that you need to be following me on order for me to message you

• I just followed you

Most Helpful Girl

• I recommend finding out what your face shape is (https://thebeautydepartment. com/2012/11/finding-your-face-shape/), and then search for what type of glasses would suit your face shape best :).

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• you look gorgeous without glasses as well, but if you want glasses then go for the full sized nerdy glasses , black, which would not hide your 😍 eyes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! :D I have some nerd glasses right now but they're purple haha

• well, we can't tell for sure unless we have seen it.
      so I'd still suggest black, but try on the purple ones see if the color is taking away the focus from your eyes.
      and there you'll have your answer 😊

• They sort of do. I've had them for so long though (since sixth grade!) and I need a change πŸ˜‚I think black ones would look good!

• Those thick black rimmed glasses. I don't know. We'd need some examples. I personally find woman in the right pair of glasses very attractive. I know a lot of guys are into that look too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just don't get those big ones that cover your eyebrows completely. Get ones that have a more rectangular shape but with rounded edges. Maybe try the type that has no frame on the bottom half of the lens.

1|0
    0|0
  • This,
    https://goo.gl/images/B5BCau
    Just be sure of the dimensions.

1|0
    0|0
  • if thick rims don't look goo id go with wore frames I've yet to meet a person that looks worse wearing wire frames

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea TBH. I'd have to see them to know. Usually glasses don't make the appearance way worse so just find something you're comfortable with.

1|0
    0|0
  • i know with mens glasses it depends on face shape and what not and if it would tranfer over to womens glasses i would say go with something with soft edges or roundish

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear glasses u would look cute in glasses to but depends on ur eye shape their are glasses that would make u look cute others ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • you look great without glasses but you will look fine with them too as long as the frames aren't really thick

0|0
    0|0
  • you need to find a pair that will help you look sexy and nerdy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to tell the name.. fashion differs from county to country

0|0
    0|0
  • round.

1|0
    0|0
  • damn sunglasses girl! 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • You look great without glasses

1|0
    0|0
  • circle ones

1|0
    0|0
  • none

1|0
    0|0
  • You could never go wrong with Black glasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • any typeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

1|0
    0|0
  • Large frame? black or red.

0|0
    0|0
  • any even simple will look v. good

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go for a thin round golden frame.

0|0
    0|0
  • super

0|0
    0|0
  • Any kind!

0|0
    0|0
  • Square

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2