What type of glasses would look good on me?

What type of glasses would look good on me?I wear contacts but in some cases, I need glasses. Just wondering what some opinions are!

325

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear any normal frames. Wear them for long enough and it will agree with you. You and others will get used to it

• I must say though, you look quite beautiful. I think you would look good no matter what you are doing

• It says that you need to be following me on order for me to message you

• I just followed you

Most Helpful Girl

• I recommend finding out what your face shape is (https://thebeautydepartment. com/2012/11/finding-your-face-shape/), and then search for what type of glasses would suit your face shape best :).