What do you think about tattoos like this (pic)?

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo since years and maybe this or next year I will get myself one.
I actually always wanted just a small one (still want it), but I fell in love with something like this and already have a quote in my mind that I want
And I'm probably going to do it so or so, but I love to ask people about their opinions, so here we are hahaWhat do you think about tattoos like this(pic)??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally am not big into tattoos but the quote idea like the one in the picture doesn't sound bad

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Having never got a tat myself, I can only say that if you get it, it should be something truly important. My friend has tattoos all over his body including his neck and head. His tats tell his story, and how he became who he is, So I really like his because I can appreciate their meaning. Just be sure it means something to you.

1|0
    0|0
    • it does, that's actually why I waited so long, I want my tattoo to have a meaning, it's there for a long time haha
      Thank you!

• I am sure it will look great on you. Feel free to send me a pic when you get it if you feel so inclined.

• Not a fan, but it isn't a turn off especially if it is a meaningful tattoo.

Unless you are covered in tats, I couldn't really care less.

1|0
    0|0
  • It isn't my preference, but there are much worst looking tattoos. It won't look sharp forever though.
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../..._of-a-1_1494141887568.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats kinda okay. I dont like tats on sexual bodyparts, but at the same time, very visible tattooes can appear non professional to some employers.
    I think that one is a good location. Shoulder is a good location as well.
    And yes , quotes are nice

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos... Why not get a permanent marker and you can do as many as you want?

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not really talented at drawing or all

• I don't like tattoos on women. It's like graffiti on a beautiful painting. A turn off. Of course the smaller the better, but prefer none at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it in my opinion, as long as it's not written in some foreign language as I see way too often

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan of tattoos at all, but such a small and tasteful one wouldn't bother me much.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are a turn off to me I've had to treat an infected tat

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend has couple tattoos!! I also have a few tattoos!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb and wait till she gets old and it will look so bad lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb. 1/3 of our generation has a quote tattoo loke that but they dont even really read books

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • as long as it has meaning to you then go for it

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • MEHENDI... try that
    TATTOO is worst

0|0
    0|0
  • Mehhh

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of tattoos, but this one should be OK.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes