What do you think about tattoos like this (pic)?

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo since years and maybe this or next year I will get myself one.
I actually always wanted just a small one (still want it), but I fell in love with something like this and already have a quote in my mind that I want
And I'm probably going to do it so or so, but I love to ask people about their opinions, so here we are hahaWhat do you think about tattoos like this(pic)??

329

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally am not big into tattoos but the quote idea like the one in the picture doesn't sound bad