Relaxed hair or natural hair on a black woman?

Which do you think is prettier?
  • natural curls
  • straighten, sleeked look

119

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl, honestly. Some girls look better with one than the other.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Very true like my natural hair doesn't look good in my opinion. I like having relaxed her better.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's better to respect your natural beauty. I'm not a guy but I always admire black women who have healthy natural hair. Black women can grow long hair too contrary to popular belief.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My mom never wore extensions and had hair down her back, so did her mom, they wondered what happened to mine. I have mixed hair and it's soft so it breaks, which is probably why, but it grows fast which I got from my mom's side which is full black.

• wow. thanks for your explanation.