Parents don’t like what I wear?

Do you think leggings are inappropriate for kicking around in? My parents tell me that it’s “too revealing” but I usually wear big t shirts or sweaters around my family.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 18 and your parents are treating you like a baby? Tell them to get a fucking life!!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with wearing leggings. Most females of all ages I know wear them. They are in style. Are you wearing the see through kinds or are they more like stockings? They aren't slutty so I don't understand the problem, plus you are an adult.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• they probably just fear that guys out there will treat you like an object rather than a person, all you can really do is prove to them that you respect yourself and won't go for a guy who doesn't respect you

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're out in public you should probably cover your butt since guys might stare, I know it's dumb but you can't make creepy guys stop being creepy, they have to do that themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't. They're perfectly fine to wear inside and outside the house as you please. It isn't slutty to weak leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • leggings are the new jeans for women. they go with everything and are (from what I've been told) are really comfortable. I say wear them and anything else you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • there are multiple types of leggings. pls if u r doing a chore or picking sth up or bend it might show ur body and that may seem inappropriate to ur family even if it doesn't to u.

0|0
    0|0
  • your parents are just looking out for you 😊 don't worry my friend, leggings are fine by my books

1|0
    0|0
  • may be your ass looks shagy nd your mom dad Notice that

0|0
    1|1
  • I believe they are fine unless they are really thin and kinda see through. but it just depends on your parents beliefs

0|0
    0|0
  • I can think of multiple reasons that they would say that , it is sad you can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm depends can't really judge or give an honest opinion without seeing the outfits

0|0
    0|0
  • wear what you want but also respect and listen to your parents

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe it is if they can see your thong through them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see any problem with leggings

1|0
    0|0
  • Listen to your parents before it's too late

1|0
    0|0
  • are they like relgious?

0|0
    0|0
  • i bet you look sexy af in leggings. let it be

0|0
    0|0
  • You should wear what u want it's not that bad lll

0|0
    0|0
  • tell them to stop looking then

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Hell, you're better than me. Half the time I don't even wear clothes

0|3
    0|0
    • Hey being naked is very comfortable, my mother doesn’t want me doing that but I secretly go to bed naked sometimes c:

• why does it matter what your mom says if you're 18?

• Well she did bring me into this world, the least I could do is respect her rules

• I wear leggings all the time. Hell, I'm wearing them right now. You shouldn't care what they think- you are an adult now, after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • okay my mom hates leggings so i wear skinny jeans then she says those r to tight and i tell her i dont give a f*ck

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and parents shouldn't be saying what you should wear anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they say it is, then it is. Wear jeans

0|0
    1|1
  • they think about you

0|0
    0|0
  • Mum and dad, fuck off

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes