Parents don’t like what I wear?

Do you think leggings are inappropriate for kicking around in? My parents tell me that it’s “too revealing” but I usually wear big t shirts or sweaters around my family.

819

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 18 and your parents are treating you like a baby? Tell them to get a fucking life!!

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with wearing leggings. Most females of all ages I know wear them. They are in style. Are you wearing the see through kinds or are they more like stockings? They aren't slutty so I don't understand the problem, plus you are an adult.