Ladies and gentlemen of gag?

Guys. what hairstyle do you like better on a girl, and why?

Girls. What hairstyle do you have, find easier to deal with or like.
  • Ladies and gentlemen of gag?wavy
  • Ladies and gentlemen of gag?Straight
  • Ladies and gentlemen of gag?Curly
    Vote C

1036

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl and how she wears it. Hair styles express a lot about personality when combined with posture, body language, facial expressions and the like. Generally I think a girl should have the hair style she likes most, screw guy's opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the thing is for me, I have naturally straight hair. I'm not saying that I hate it or anything, but its really dull and I want to add some excitement to me hair. But also curly hair is too sophisticated for me because I'm not that used to it. Wavy gives me the best of both worlds! Plus it looks like I put some effort into my hair to make it different, but also casual. But at the end of the day, it really depends on different people. Some people have curly hair and they would die to have some stick straight hair for once. I guess people sometimes think "the grass is greener on the other side". the great thing about hair is most of the time, you can change it to how you like it! All the hair styles above are beautiful but they may look better or worse on different people. I think that's their call

• I've heard stories about how curly hair takes lots of effort to make it look on point at all times. They have all my respect.

• :) Glad you like my opinion

• No problem