Ladies and gentlemen of gag?

Guys. what hairstyle do you like better on a girl, and why?

Girls. What hairstyle do you have, find easier to deal with or like.
  • Ladies and gentlemen of gag?wavy
    Vote A
  • Ladies and gentlemen of gag?Straight
    Vote B
  • Ladies and gentlemen of gag?Curly
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl and how she wears it. Hair styles express a lot about personality when combined with posture, body language, facial expressions and the like. Generally I think a girl should have the hair style she likes most, screw guy's opinions

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the thing is for me, I have naturally straight hair. I'm not saying that I hate it or anything, but its really dull and I want to add some excitement to me hair. But also curly hair is too sophisticated for me because I'm not that used to it. Wavy gives me the best of both worlds! Plus it looks like I put some effort into my hair to make it different, but also casual. But at the end of the day, it really depends on different people. Some people have curly hair and they would die to have some stick straight hair for once. I guess people sometimes think "the grass is greener on the other side". the great thing about hair is most of the time, you can change it to how you like it! All the hair styles above are beautiful but they may look better or worse on different people. I think that's their call

3|0
    0|0
    • I've heard stories about how curly hair takes lots of effort to make it look on point at all times. They have all my respect.

• Show All
    • :) Glad you like my opinion

• No problem

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Don't really like any of them in the particular pictures, but I prefer straight hair in ribbons, but the straight hair in the picture is weird for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavy because it looks great... I don't know what else to say. Oh and those are some crazy curly hair! 😱😱💀

1|0
    0|0
  • i Luke curly since it's fun to play with if you're dating and it's very stunning

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer whatever is natural on the individual woman. I like when a woman can get dressed 15 minutes quicker because she isn't fondling with her hair...

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the wavy the straight is beautiful the curly is beautiful but the lady is just right perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavy is best in my opinion

Straight - Well nothing to look at

Curly - Dosen't look right to me and to much to look at

Wavy - just good ifk I can't explain hair

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's past mid-back, I prefer wavy. If it's mid-back and above that, then straight (I still like wavy, but prefer straight).

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy-not that much
    straight- suits on almost everyone
    wavy-looks great on some generally skinny n tall
    at the end depends on the girl
    it's her hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavy or straight. Depends on outfit and occasion.
    In a party funky dress-wavy
    In a wedding-straight or wavy depends on dress
    In a funeral-straight

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer sponge Bobs hair cut. if you don't have that then well I guess I'll go for Patrick but I won't be happy

0|0
    0|0
  • variation is cool. like for parties curly and school straight and at sport pony you know

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually like wavy or straight curly hair usually doesn't look good for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • wavy looks still fantastic , best mix from all , Styled but not too much actually a Bit Natural even

0|0
    0|0
  • wavy is perfect. it gives this wild look and it's also a perfect in between.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavy is perfect. Not too straight, not too curly. Looks nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose the first pic why? Because it looks very beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • straight seems to suut girl's better overall or I just notice it more bc I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight, its just so appealing to me for an unexplainable reason

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight is simple. Curvy and wavy are confusing me 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly fun to play with and cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Curly is the prettiest but I have straight. It's much easier

1|0
    0|0
  • mine is wavy, but more like curly after a shower
    honestly I love all hairstyles, depends on how you wear them

2|0
    0|0
  • I have soft curly hair and it's a lot of work because of how it tangles, but it has lots of volume and looks great for pictures so I wouldn't do anything to change it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is naturally wavy/straight. It's pretty easy to manage if I keep it short/medium length. My hair is super thick so, I can't usually pull my hair up unless I have thick rubber bands. I hope this helped! :)

0|0
    1|0
  • I have straight hair but curl my hair so it's not flat

1|0
    0|0
    • I think you should have it straight for a while, I think you'd look beautiful like that.

• Show All
    • I know, but I wanna see it. Based on how you look, I'm 100% sure you'd still look amazing with it straight xD

• @AleDeEurope hmm okay

• I have really curly hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair is wavy-curly. Wish it was straight.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all

0|0
    0|0
  • i love curly one

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes