Opinion on male makeup?

What do you think about guys (and I'm not talking about the stereotypical gay makeup artists here) wearing makeup? Like, natural, corrective makeup, for example concealing blemishes and dark circles or filling in the eyebrows?

1115

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like that for guys or girls. Quit being fake for fucks sake. That's why the first place I take my date is a damn swimming pool, smh. You'll find someone who's blind and doesn't think you're ugly. Just be yourself.

• it's called waterproof lol

• Just kidding. I don't give a shit, she's gonna wake up some day without make-up.

• Haha yeah and that day will be the day

Most Helpful Girl

• I am old fashioned but I would prefer my man to be natural, like he care more about other things that his face, like my face and I will give him everything else
    but I respect other people decisions, it's just my preference
    not sure if I sound like selfish rn