Opinion on male makeup?

What do you think about guys (and I'm not talking about the stereotypical gay makeup artists here) wearing makeup? Like, natural, corrective makeup, for example concealing blemishes and dark circles or filling in the eyebrows?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like that for guys or girls. Quit being fake for fucks sake. That's why the first place I take my date is a damn swimming pool, smh. You'll find someone who's blind and doesn't think you're ugly. Just be yourself.

1|0
    0|0
    • it's called waterproof lol

• Show All
    • Just kidding. I don't give a shit, she's gonna wake up some day without make-up.

• Haha yeah and that day will be the day

Most Helpful Girl

• I am old fashioned but I would prefer my man to be natural, like he care more about other things that his face, like my face and I will give him everything else
    but I respect other people decisions, it's just my preference
    not sure if I sound like selfish rn

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• It sounds like something I wouldn't do, but I can approve of it if someone thinks he needs it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Update: I doubt anyone really ever needs makeup, girl or guy, but whatever floats their boat.

• It's fine. It hides the blemishes and imperfections.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys not actually do this...
    We focus mostly on our hair and beard style... Perfume comes secondary..

0|2
    0|0
  • What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

A better question would be if both men and women can or can't wear makeup. Like makeup for both or for neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if guys want to, then that's fine, but not a huge fan of makeup for any gender.

1|1
    0|0
  • I really don't care.

If girls don't like it, then it's sort of hypocritical for them if they wear makeup despite criticism

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, guys can take makeup if it is corrective. other than that it is awkward for men to do so..

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing wrong in carrying yourself in a more better way

1|0
    1|0
  • Makeup doesn't look good on men.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't think so. I've visited South Korea where makeup on males is pretty normal, and I didn't think it looked odd or anything, rather than that it made them look better. By the way, I am not talking about fake lashes and glitter here, just the natural kind of makeup.

• That's the K-Pop fashion, it gives them a androgynous appearance.

• didn't know this was a thing

0|1
    0|0
  • Weird. Something I'll never do.

0|1
    0|0
  • no not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Only people on tv

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Corrective - I'm fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kpop idols wear makeup all the time and they look great! I would prefer no makeup though :)

1|1
    0|0
  • It's absolutely fine. Why should girls be allowed to do something but not guys? It's their life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like makeup that much for women, even less for men. It's a no go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its really weird.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • okay. I do t think I can explain it anymore

• Guys aren't fake. They stay true to themselves both physically AND verbally, which is why a lot of women think men are lazy dicks. We just don't feel the need to be fake. That's how it's feminine.

• I don't like it. I find them girly.

0|0
    0|0
  • go ahead! nobody should judge you!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't necessarily like it

0|0
    0|0
  • it's good

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think either men or women should wear makeup... why not just show what you were born with?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes