LETS TALK ABOUT SE... wait no MAKE-UP? Why wear it?

Girls why do you wear it? (SELECT WHICH PHRASE APPLIES TO YOU)
Guys why do you think girls wear it? (SELECT WHICH PHRASE YOU THINK THEY THINK)
  • (Cover up)(I'm insecure with my appearance)(Im ugly and look better with it)
  • (I enjoy doing it)(Its fun)(I like highlighting my features)
  • (Guys like it)
    Vote C
  • (I don't wear it)
    Vote D
Please give reason for your answer, and if girl say what you wear and why.

Personally I don't like make-up, i might wear it for a party for fun but no other reason.

138

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, I love that intro on how you started this post!!!

I really have no problem with girls who wear or don't wear make up. It's not a win/lose situation but majority of guys don't really care just as long as they like you in the inside they will like you in the outside too.

In terms of insecurities, I understand how social media portrays beauty into tricking women to thinking they look unattractive without makeup but in reality there's really no big difference.

You are who you are 😁

Most Helpful Girl

• I almost away never wear makeup. At all (like, no powder, no concealer, and the likes). Not because I hate it or I think that it's better to wear no makeup, I just like the bare-faced me haha :D. Plus, I don't have makeup tools and the knowledge to use them.

However, if there's a party or special occassion, I usually wear transparent powder and dark red lipstick. Otherwise I don't wear makeup, even to the mall.

I'm a maniac for skin care and hairstyles though :D.

• That is great that you think like that, Im like that too with make-up. I like hairstyles too, well i got a 1m of hair to do it with so haha, and thanks for the great reason.

• Wow, we're so similar!