Should I try microblading or stick to threading?

My aunt gave me a gift card for microblading last month and I've been wanting to try it out but my mom said that my brows were already thick enough. "If you want to look like you've got two roads plastered on your face, go ahead.", is what she said. 😂
Should I try microblading or stick to threading?^^ This was when i was too lazy to get them done and let them grow all over the place like a bunch of weeds. 😩

41

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah not necessary for you, unless you wanted to fill in any sparse areas. You have great eyebrows, just use eyebrow make up to make it flawless.