Do you wear foundation and why?

I'm asking as I got some after talking to my friends about make up, but my mum said I shouldn't. So I wanna know some of your opinions and see if I should use it or not.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
  • I want to/other
    Vote D

367

Most Helpful Guy

• i want to but i dont want to be judged for wearing makeup, so i dont and i dont go outside...

• As long the foundation is the right colour, no one will know. So what you can do is go to a shops which has the make up area and get one of the girls to help you get a colour match. they should then find a colour which is perfect. ^-^ the you can find a matching colour at a cheaper shop (that's what I did lol) hope this helps hon

• thays the issue, i dont believe in myself

• I see hon, well what you need to do is say that your you and no one can change you and you have the right of being you. And then you should go out and just walk around as you, no ones opinion really matters other than yours.

Most Helpful Girl

• Foundation is meant to even out the skin. Many people have more than one skin tone or colors in their face, or darker under eye circles, or darker or lighter patches of skin, or something they want to cover up like a scar or acne. If you genuinely have amazing skin, and it is more evenly toned than not, or you just don't want to wear make-up, then by all means, go without foundation. It's time consuming to apply and if you aren't one to rigorously take care of your skin, getting in the habit of not removing it can lead to bad skin. I wear it at work, events, special occasions because I do like how it gives me a finished look, but just socially hanging out with friends, relaxing, etc, I like to give my face a chance to breath.