Girls, do you think my hair care routine is bad or gross?

I'm a guy, and I have somewhat long hair - almost to my shoulders. Whenever I tell someone about my hair care routine, they all freak out because they can't imagine life without shampooing every single day. I just think it's because they were all blessed with straight, silky, moisturized hair. They don't know what it's like to have wavy/curly, dry, coarse hair.

Anyway, it looks like this:
Day 1: oil mask (with coconut oil), shampoo, condition (with leave in conditioner)
Day 2: nothing
Day 3: only rinse with water
(Repeat)

My hair is almost never oily, even if I tried. It's most moisturized on Day 2, but even then I wouldn't consider it oily by any means. So what is so wrong with this routine? Does anyone have a routine like mine that works for them? Are you grossed out by this routine? Should I just shampoo every day, no matter how terrible it is for my hair?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my hair are too oily except from the fact that they are so thin, too.. like I wash them today and tomorrow are such a mess.. and I'm really jealous of you having non oily hair you must be so lucky boy😭😭 and your daily hair routine is great and of course you have to treat your hair that much because they are curly and long so go on!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks! Lol it seems like the grass is always greener on the other side, eh? I'd SO rather have hair like yours.