Girls, what supplements/pills help thicken and grow our hair? ?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not a girl but me and my girl had amazing result with one specific multivitamin. Crazy hair growth. Shiny skin. Nails grew lot faster. Unfortunately huge constipation problem that we both had to call it off. can't say the brand here because of ad but will tell you if you want in pm.

Most Helpful Girl

• First make sure that you're eating enough protein. If you're not getting enough protein in your diet, non-essential cells like your hair and nails won't grow. I've also been told that vitamin E works well.