Girls, what supplements/pills help thicken and grow our hair? ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not a girl but me and my girl had amazing result with one specific multivitamin. Crazy hair growth. Shiny skin. Nails grew lot faster. Unfortunately huge constipation problem that we both had to call it off. can't say the brand here because of ad but will tell you if you want in pm.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First make sure that you're eating enough protein. If you're not getting enough protein in your diet, non-essential cells like your hair and nails won't grow. I've also been told that vitamin E works well.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Long haired boy here. your best bet is anti breakage shampoo. good conditioner. wash every other day and brush your hair offten

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm a licensed cosmetologist... you wash your hair too much it damages it. you brush your hair too much... it damages it. causes it to fall out more than usual..."long haired boy" lmfao like seriously tho, dude? 😅

• Show All
    • Thank you for your generous help😊

• np solitary. happy growing

What Girls Said 3

• i've heard biotin works

0|0
    0|0
  • biotin? but mainly tons of water healthy eating & exercise🙌

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm an athlete - I work out every date strenuously so I drink plenty plenty of water- and because of my workouts, I have to wash my hair every day. And I feel like it's breaking out already

• yes okay I understand you need to shower daily but that doesn't mean you need to put product on top of product in your hair. also, even if you can't afford professional products, you should ALWAYS switch up what brands you are using every 2-3 months max. like say you wash your hair everyday due to sweat.. you only need to shampoo your hair every other day or every couple of days. just condition for the rest... and ONLY put conditioner on your ends/mid-strands.. never the scalp BC that causes more oils and dandruff. hope I could help 😄

• Try biotin supplements. Also, it might sound a bit crazy, but my hair got thicker after I started consuming lots of avocado

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes