Do guys like girls with long hair or short hair?

I've had all of them, but I wanted to get your opinion on this. right now I have shoulder-length hair. girls I'd love to get your opinions as well!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Shoulder length is the shortest I'd consider attractive on a girl. I'd be willing to date a girl with shoulder length hair, but I prefer longer.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Totally depends on how thick her hair is, the shape of her face and how heavy she is. A heavy woman or round face doesn't look good in short hair because it makes her head look like a Jack O Lantern. Women with thin, fine hair that are slender look best with short hair in a cute style. If you are slender and have thick hair, rock it out long.

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends really, I dated someone with really long hair, but she bottle bleached it. it felt gross to touch so I didn't like it. typically besides that example I prefer a girl with Long hair because I like to play with it. I know I'm weird. but it's just an opinion. you will come across guys that like it short, that like it long, or that just don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends
    But you should do whatever makes you feel good and confident :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't like girls to have short hair (like an a guys style). I prefer anything below the shoulders. However, I also don't like it to be down to the lower back. so, not short but not too long is my honest opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would by and large depend on the guy.

I find women with short, boy cut hair very appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand stuff significantly shorter than shoulder length. I can't stand short hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shoulders length is the most common hair length for girls in my country and that's ok because if it's shorter it can be a bob haircut, which turns me off.

Anyway, I don't just care about a girl's hair length, I also care about their haircut and the minimum length of their hair I've ever seen. There are many girls in my country who sometimes cut their hair to shoulders length, but never shorter. That's ok for me, but I prefer girls who always have longer hair than midback.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1136280-long-hair-on-guys-good-or-bad-past-the-shoulders-girls-guys-could

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short, but looking at your photo, I'd date you anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends!
    As for u, i bet anything will fit on ur pretty face ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you

• and for some reason the private messages that working it won't let me reply so I just wanted to say that yes we can be friends

• Long hair, to the shoulders is good

1|1
    0|0
  • the long hair in your profile pic suits you well

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by short hair? How short?

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean like a bob or even a pixie cut

• Show All
    • *Bob cut is more like middle her to me.

• ok, cool thank you very much!

• Long wavy hair hanging below shoulders

0|0
    0|0
  • both according to how their face

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • long and in between so medium as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair

0|1
    0|0
  • long hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on whether it looks good on her or not

0|0
    0|0
  • the longer the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes