Should I get 1 or both ears pierced (I'm a girl)?

So, I'm a girl and I had both of my ears pierced a while ago but they closed up. Recently, I've decided to get them done again. Mum says we can go to the piercing place tomorrow. My friend was going to get just 1 ear done and I thought that would look pretty cool and I was set on getting just one ear done. I've started having doubts about getting just one done because I'm worrying it will look weird. I don't mind getting both ears done but I'm really not sure...

62

Most Helpful Guy

• Both ears... only one ear would be awkward... and it will close up again if you don't wear something everyday

Most Helpful Girl

• I think piercing both looks more elegant. I think only having one looks okay, but not very professional. But I guess it's a fashion statement. Just don't expect everyone to like it if you choose to do it.

I guess as long as you like it it doesn't really matter though.