What do you think about harem pants?

What do you think about harem pants??
What do you think about harem pants?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure wear them, but then us guys shouldn't get crap for cargo shorts. Same excuse: they're comfy.

Oh, and bring back rompers while you're at it!

0|0
    0|0
    • If you will notice the first photo is harem pants for men. And rompers are already back.

• Oh gee, I didn't even notice! They do look nice and roomy. And haven't noticed any rompers in North Jersey. Either we're behind over here, or I need to get out more. Thx!

Most Helpful Girl

• so that's practically the top of a romper or dress combined with saggy crotch hip hop pants then lol?

anyways, i wouldn't wear them because i'm just not into that style of clothing. I'm more casual and "basic" with my choice of clothes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 16

• theyre super comfortable and great for festivals but personally i would not wear it in "normal" surroundings

1|1
    0|0
  • The one's you posted I think would look good on like black and east indian women or Asian women, but I can't see a white girl wearing it and it looking good.

0|0
    1|0
  • We wear these in Iran during the summer. As long as they cover everything we are allowed to wear them in public

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like them. They look a bit hippie to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I loathe them with a passion

0|0
    0|0
  • They look awful.