Is it still possible for me to clear my skin? How?

I used to have the perfect face like i had no acne and stuff. Just oily skin. Thats all the problem i had. Then my bad skin started appearing about late last year. Im 14 right now. I have pimples across my nose and on my chin and blemishes and dark under eyes and dark spots from pimple that faded.
I also noticed my pores on my nose and cheeks are becoming noticeable. I dont want my pores this big at this age because i dont want huge pores on my nose by the time im a mom.

How can i clear my skin?
How can i stop my pimples on the nose and chin areas?
How can i reduce the size of pores?
Is there like a treatment or facial wash i should use?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• In the same boat as you (bottom of my nose is totally pink fml and a bunch of pimples) all that really helped was a bunch of pharmacy creams and something my doctor prescribed or recommended and using a face wash reguarly

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• At your age you will probably need something stronger than a normal skincare routine. There is great medication and topical treatments available but you will need to see a dermatologist. It is vital. Especially at your age. Do yourself a favor and visit one to look and advise. They know the best and can treat the problem from inside. Cause likely your problem is normal teen hormones and no amount of special face washes will help in the long run.

Good products to look out for excluding your derma visit is Cetaphil's cleansers and pure tea tree oil. Never ever use tea tree undilluted though. It should always be dilluted with water. Put this on your acne spots and they will help fade quickly. Also drink water and exercise. Avoid using drugstore moisturizers. They often just did more harm to me than good.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE