Cons to getting a side shave?

I'm thinking about getting a side shave. I have really thick hair, and I want to thin it out without getting a butt ton of layers. Plus it gives a cool edgy look to your style. Any cons?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• cons not a lot of guys like it but there are a lot thag do like me but its up to you if you do it or not just don't bring your hair on that side it would kinda look weird that's my opinion I hope it helps

• Good thing I already got a boyfriend. He's a fan of Sombra, so I think I'm okay. Says the Sombra main herself.

• Alright that's really good lol hope y'all work out

• well you could always go for a hanzo style haircut hmnn? says the hanzo main

Most Helpful Girl

• The only con I can think of is... when I decided to grow it out, my hair was in choppy pieces lol But that's literally it. I miss my side cut.