I have a question!🙋🙋🙋?

We can look at media and see really really pretty girls date... not so attractive guys, right? Well why don't we see really really cute guys date no so attractive girls? Even when rich and famous.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i have seen it many times in the real world so do think its a 50/50 thing. besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we all like different things

0|1
    0|0
    • is that a fact?

• Show All
    • I see...

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It shouldn't be about looks, but mutual connection. Surrendering to each other, being in love.

You are attractive, so the question you raised must've been meant for others.

You look attractive in casual clothing,, So that means you'd look attractive all dolled up in formal clothes as well.

It all comes down to compatibility and less on looks.

So mutually stimulate one another's mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • The ugly man just approached the hottie while all the more decent looking men were too busy worrying about their ego when she potentially rejects them. The uggo just thought "what the hell do I have to lose?"

1|0
    0|0
  • We absolutely do, it's just that media glamorizes pretty women much more. Not at all fair, but sex sells and typically women are considered the stars of the show in that aspect.
    I don't mean to be conceited or mean, but I'm a pretty good looking guy. (not Chris pines or anything by any means) A couple years ago I dated a girl I knew just wasn't physically attractive. She was big, a little pimply, and awkward. I loved her for who she was, not what she looked like.
    I really want to stress I'm not trying to build myself up here, just trying to be honest about the situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • well i have seen it more than often, some of the most handsome guys i know date girls whom are below average in looks.
    I guess to som people looks are secondary n character, intelligence n etc

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done that before

0|0
    0|0
  • give me the links where you saw that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• usually attractive guys are getting around

1|0