Boys, how to get a thick beard?

I like having beard nd I have it too, but mine is probably thicker below jaw on neck nd not much above it, I want it even. What should I do?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, and you're going to hate hearing this, time. when I was 18 I couldn't really grow one. Now, I have a full, healthy beard and can't picture myself without one. If the gene for facial hair is in you, which by the sounds of it it is, it'll slowly get better over time. Shave it off and try again in 2-3 years

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Should I shave off my beard nd try to let it grow again?

• That's the best way, but as I said wait a couple years. Shaving a beard and having it grow back thicker right away is a total myth. It'll feel like it at first, but that's only because the end of your hair will be rough after just having shaven.

• Ohh okay. Thanks. I'll shave it off nd let it grow in next summer vacations then.