Boys, how to get a thick beard?

I like having beard nd I have it too, but mine is probably thicker below jaw on neck nd not much above it, I want it even. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, and you're going to hate hearing this, time. when I was 18 I couldn't really grow one. Now, I have a full, healthy beard and can't picture myself without one. If the gene for facial hair is in you, which by the sounds of it it is, it'll slowly get better over time. Shave it off and try again in 2-3 years

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Should I shave off my beard nd try to let it grow again?

• That's the best way, but as I said wait a couple years. Shaving a beard and having it grow back thicker right away is a total myth. It'll feel like it at first, but that's only because the end of your hair will be rough after just having shaven.

• Ohh okay. Thanks. I'll shave it off nd let it grow in next summer vacations then.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 6

• best thing to do is age... you are still young and mine was like that at your age. now it can get like its a good place for birds to nest

0|1
    0|0
  • As far as I know you just let it grow for ages and it will thicken on its own

0|0
    0|0
    • No special care tips or products lol?

• Show All
    • wash it with body hydra cream, it'll help for the irritation it could do, and it'll be soft

• Would love it soft nd Im a Pakistani nd most of international products from all over the world are available here easily.

• Let it grow and trim it all so it's even

0|1
    0|0
  • You are lucky man. Girls love men like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • become a Muslim. seems to work for them

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm one already.

• then you should be able to have a gigantic beard 🤔 okay, if being Muslim doesn't do it 🤔🤔 have you tried joining a biker gang perhaps?

• Hahah lol no. Not every Muslim or even biker has it. You need to do proper care nd stuff.

• If you want beard like Muslims, you can shave whatever you have now. it'll grow again and again. After period of 2-3 months you'll have thick beard

0|1
    0|1
    • No, not that big. I just want to have it short but dense. It looks fancy.

• Show All
    • Wow. Okay thanks.

• It's only because you age and got puberty.
      Inform yourself.

Recommended myTakes