Does anyone know the names of clothing stores for teens?

does anyone know the names of clothing stores for teens?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your style. don't worry too much about finding popular stores, you shouldn't try to be like everyone else, find your own look and what you like then go from there. you could try shopping around online some then find a store that has your style

0|0
    0|0
    • dude homeschooled never get out of the house mom won't take me to the mall so my shopping is done online so i don't know any stores until told about them. also style is random im crazy ill dress in all black and chains and shit to frilly girly stuff to t-shirts and jeans to straight up might be a Halloween outfit it just depend on my mood and what im doing that day

• Show All
    • when im 18 maybe

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 8

• Barnes and Noble is a book store, teens are hardly there, trust me

QVC is a TV channel you can order all sorts of stuff from but I've never seen a store in person.

The 2nd floor looks like Forever 21 and yes teen girls shop there as well as 20 year olds and some 30s

0|0
    0|0
  • Gojane, agaci, urban og, f21, Charlotte russe, deb shops I think, rue 21, pac sun, Tilly's, jcpennys, sears, a lot of others try googling teen clothing stores it'll be a whole list

0|0
    0|0
  • American Eagle, Abercrombie and Fitch, Aeropostal, Hollister, Forever 21, Azkara, H&M, Hot Topic, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • forever 21, H&M, Plato's closet, aeropostale, Hollister, Ross, Victoria's secret pink, American Eagle, you can go to the mall and basically see a ton

0|0
    0|0
    • homeschooled I never get out of the house mom won't take me to the mall so my shopping is done online so i don't know any stores until told about them

• Show All
    • yah my t-shirts have skulls on them and thare like 5 times my size

• good luck with finding some good clothes 😊

• Forever 21
    H&M

0|0
    0|0
  • ABERCROMBIE!

0|0
    0|0
    • never heard of it?

• HOLY SHIT NO WAY

• dude im an only child home schooled have no friends, not one needles to say i dont get out much

• Try hottopic. You may regret it or not :)))

0|0
    0|0
  • New Yorker

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes