Does anyone know the names of clothing stores for teens?

does anyone know the names of clothing stores for teens?

90

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your style. don't worry too much about finding popular stores, you shouldn't try to be like everyone else, find your own look and what you like then go from there. you could try shopping around online some then find a store that has your style

• dude homeschooled never get out of the house mom won't take me to the mall so my shopping is done online so i don't know any stores until told about them. also style is random im crazy ill dress in all black and chains and shit to frilly girly stuff to t-shirts and jeans to straight up might be a Halloween outfit it just depend on my mood and what im doing that day

• when im 18 maybe