Which gender's physique do you find the most beautiful?

With this I DO NOT MEAN which gender you are most attracted to, but which gender's looks you can appreciate the most.

I used to find women more beautiful, because they are curved and shaped and their faces are so delicate. However, most women do not really fit in well with that description including myself, which is fine! That doesn't make someone better or worse- but that did make me change views.

I now feel like men are quite beautiful too, with their strong features, strong arms, big hands and sturdy legs. Men are more rock like while women are more flowy, like water.

• Men's physique
  • Women's physique

1124

Most Helpful Guy

• Notice how most men are choosing women and most women are choosing men. Meh, probably just a complete and utter coincidence.

Nonetheless, I don't know. Muscular guys can have a lot of visually appealing detail to their bodies. Muscular girls can look nice too, but if they go too far they'll begin to diminish the other features (curves) that also look good.

From my hetero perspective, fit girls.
    From an artistic perspective, muscular guys.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I also noticed women say something about womens bodies but you're the only man so far to say something about mens bodies.

Most Helpful Girl

• I freaking love men's physique. A masterpiece compared to women's. Angular, strength, big, it's called art

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE