Which gender's physique do you find the most beautiful?

With this I DO NOT MEAN which gender you are most attracted to, but which gender's looks you can appreciate the most.

I used to find women more beautiful, because they are curved and shaped and their faces are so delicate. However, most women do not really fit in well with that description including myself, which is fine! That doesn't make someone better or worse- but that did make me change views.

I now feel like men are quite beautiful too, with their strong features, strong arms, big hands and sturdy legs. Men are more rock like while women are more flowy, like water.

• Men's physique
    Vote A
  • Women's physique
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Notice how most men are choosing women and most women are choosing men. Meh, probably just a complete and utter coincidence.

Nonetheless, I don't know. Muscular guys can have a lot of visually appealing detail to their bodies. Muscular girls can look nice too, but if they go too far they'll begin to diminish the other features (curves) that also look good.

From my hetero perspective, fit girls.
    From an artistic perspective, muscular guys.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I also noticed women say something about womens bodies but you're the only man so far to say something about mens bodies.

Most Helpful Girl

• I freaking love men's physique. A masterpiece compared to women's. Angular, strength, big, it's called art

4|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Men because it takes more effort to get a strong masculine body than it does to get a curvy feminine body.

1|0
    0|0
    • Not true. Curves are not obtainable unless you're born with them or have surgery. It's not like you can grow boobs😂

• Show All
    • Because no matter the effort.. it is not obtainable.

• Again, my point still stands

• If it has nothing to do with attraction.. then I admire the physique of men more. Because when you see people like Frank Zane and Steeve Reeves you are astonished by the proportion which is like a Greek God's.
    So I strive to be like them, one day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women for sure. To m men are rough and hairy and smelly and are like I don't know... sharp i guess. Women are soft and smooth and smell good. To me I like to see women more then men. Guys seem gross to me... even though I am 1 lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Its natural of humans to want what we dont have. Hence, we see ourselves often in the (mirror) & surround ourself (friends) of mostly the same sex. All guys would say women's physique ofcourse & vice-versa

1|0
    0|0
  • A Women's Eyes, Facial Structure, Waist, and Thighs really get to me. They got a beautiful curved shape to them, and every Girl has their own psychical structure mixed up. It's beautiful.

2|0
    0|0
  • If we're generally speaking, of fitting physique I think that more men have a better looking physique then women.

1|0
    0|0
  • The female form is the most beautiful thing you can see.

2|0
    0|0
  • I can't compare them, it's like comparing apples and oranges.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women with curvy body. Cute face, fat thighs big ass and short

1|0
    0|0
  • Surely women's physique.
    They look so sweet and adorable and, at the same time, freakin' hot! No man in the world can be like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women's body looks good. Looks, same, hair, etc. They look good in almost any clothes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Men. We look so good when muscular. Like gods.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women.

1|0
    0|0
  • women

1|0
    0|0
  • women are curvy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Women's I don't look at guys except me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • women

1|0
    0|0
  • No doubt that women have the better bodies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women say that they have the best bodies

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I like the male physique...

a good male specimen is way better than a female one

for me... lol

women are beautiful, but men are have a beautiful strenght to them, which is what complements our femininity.

1|1
    0|0
    • it is like we can appreciate the soft beauty of a flower, but at the same time we can also admire the majestic beauty of a mountain, for example. both have beauty, but in different ways.

I think most guys are afraid to call the male gender beautiful, because they are afraid to be labeled as less manly or even gay.

• That's so hard. Guys and girls are equally as beautiful in different aspects. For guys, I like their height, hair, face structure (jaw). For women, their body, their face structure, and their smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • Men, I don't appreciate women's physique much, I barely notice it.

2|2
    0|0
  • Girls are more pretty honestly but guys are manly and I like that, well because I'm not lesbian. I like their hands so guys.

2|1
    0|0
  • I think men's. They're naturally stronger and I find that seriously beautiful.

Not only that, but a man's eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love how men look. Women are gorgeous. But I love men more. Sorry gals.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hmm... I know that I'm in the minority to feel this way, but I don't get what's good about curves in the first place. I think that women without curves look aesthetically better... The ones with more masculine bodies.

I mean I'd rather have some curves myself, but that's because most men like it. Not because I do XD

So I'd have to go with the men's physique. It's a masterpiece!

1|0
    0|0
  • How could I ever choose?

1|0
    0|0
  • both

1|0
    0|0
  • I like looking at men's

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes