Do high waisted bikinis flatter small breasts?

Do high waisted bikinis flatter small breasts?It's just a sort of light trend that I've noticed lately.. Do you think that they do? I think they do because it accentuates the feminine curve a bit more and if a larger breasted woman were to wear these the larger strip of clothing would attract your eyes more than her breasts etc. so it "takes" away the value of her breasts or whatever.. Like, high waisted bikini bottoms simply don't look as good on anything other than small breasted females and thicker females I suppose..

What at do you think? Agree? Disagree?

• Yes, they do.
  • Neutral.
  • No, they do not.
    Vote C
  • Not sure.
    Vote D
  • Comment.
    Vote E
  • Other opinion.
    Vote F

1415

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course not. Not a perosnal lover of bikini or swimming suits but when a small boob girl wears it, it makes them look more beautiful and natural. Women with bigger titd might tend to look like a Pamela Anderson or have all Their attention diverted to their big ones.
    But women with smaller boobs wearing them would be so doll like and it doesn't make them flatter just cuter and more natural.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True true. You agree with me then lol

• Well I mean ey I got good responses here so lol

• Considering that the question was asked by a non anonymous women, I would say that it was bound to happen. Cheers to you being a female.

Most Helpful Girl

• High waisted bikinis flatter no one and nothing. Regardless of what you look like they make you look like you're wearing a diaper. I wish the fad would just die.

I can't buy a bikini nowadays because it's almost impossible to find one that doesn't ensure I have the ability to shit myself with no one noticing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE