Do high waisted bikinis flatter small breasts?

Do high waisted bikinis flatter small breasts?It's just a sort of light trend that I've noticed lately.. Do you think that they do? I think they do because it accentuates the feminine curve a bit more and if a larger breasted woman were to wear these the larger strip of clothing would attract your eyes more than her breasts etc. so it "takes" away the value of her breasts or whatever.. Like, high waisted bikini bottoms simply don't look as good on anything other than small breasted females and thicker females I suppose..

What at do you think? Agree? Disagree?

• Yes, they do.
    Vote A
  • Neutral.
    Vote B
  • No, they do not.
    Vote C
  • Not sure.
    Vote D
  • Comment.
    Vote E
  • Other opinion.
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course not. Not a perosnal lover of bikini or swimming suits but when a small boob girl wears it, it makes them look more beautiful and natural. Women with bigger titd might tend to look like a Pamela Anderson or have all Their attention diverted to their big ones.
    But women with smaller boobs wearing them would be so doll like and it doesn't make them flatter just cuter and more natural.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True true. You agree with me then lol

• Show All
    • Well I mean ey I got good responses here so lol

• Considering that the question was asked by a non anonymous women, I would say that it was bound to happen. Cheers to you being a female.

Most Helpful Girl

• High waisted bikinis flatter no one and nothing. Regardless of what you look like they make you look like you're wearing a diaper. I wish the fad would just die.

I can't buy a bikini nowadays because it's almost impossible to find one that doesn't ensure I have the ability to shit myself with no one noticing.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Those pics are sexy!!

All body types make smaller breasts' look hot,, tall, short..

I like all sized breasts' and body types,, good hygiene is a must.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol ight fam

• the french say that breasts' that fit inside a champagne glass are perfect,,, those pics are hot.

I think women should embrace the size of their breasts' whatever size they are. Men should do the same with their own equipment as well.

Those bathing suits look hot, but really any suit that flatters the body, bikini or one piece is complimentary.

• I don't think they look all that good, personally.

Whatever they may do for the boobs, they take away from the legs and the ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they flatter much of anything, because they are ugly af.
    The midsection is one of the most attractive parts of the female body, makes no sense to cover it up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah I feel ya. I haven't thought of that tbh πŸ€” But yeah that's true for sure

• i dont think they do... i dont like thong style but the pics you put up aren't that nice looking either. smaller bottoms or full swimsuits look better

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean the pics were just for reference and what I found. But I feel ya

• Personally, #1 is smoking' hot and I'm not sure its the bikini or the super short hairdo?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're just straight ugly lol, like those high waisted jeans shorts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm well this is pretty much just the bathing suit version of said hated shorts lol but I getcha

• Maybe distracts from it more but I don't think it makes a difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but...
    They take away from the booty πŸ˜•

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? How does it do that? :o

• Show All
    • mm okie I feel ya. I can see that. Well said! :)

• Lol thanksπŸ˜…

• They're such ass-kissers, you bet they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate these, I like the smaller ones better

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved the second one
    Nothing bad about it πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah I feel ya. I think it's a cute suit ☺️

What Girls Said 13

• I wear quite a small bikini a lot, as we are only 50 yards from the beach. I am a 32A at best. High waists look to me to be old fashioned and outdated.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah gotcha gotcha. They're pretty retro but they're definitely making a comeback as far as I can tell

• They look good on those models, but I don't want the tan line one of those would product. And I don't think small breasts are something you need to hide or try to distract from.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh true true. That's definitely leave an awkward tummy tan line. That's a good point. And nah, not necessarily, I'm just taking other things into account.

• for small breasts I think it is better to simply show more of your body so the focus is not on your breasts-just try it and you will see

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm I suppose maybe? I feel like high waisted bikini bottoms kinda show your hourglass figure a bit better maybe? Because of where it stops.

• I don't think high waisted bikinis look good on anyone. They remind me of diapers lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah haha didn't think of that actually. Hmm maybe a tiny bit I suppose

• Why does everyone hate does bikinis i think they look cute with any body type but I dosint make anything change

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't hate them at all? Not sure where you got that impression from.. Maybe from people who commented.. But I don't hate them. I simply was wondering if people agreed with me in that high waisted bikini bottoms were somewhat flattering in the combination with small breasts.

• They're not unflattering but they don't do anything to make them bigger.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah not making them bigger, but hmm I don't know it is just appealing to look at kinda? Sorta like that.

• Not sure what you meant then? Do you mean makes your body look more curved maybe?

• oh yeah! It accentuates the curves a female typically has. The hourglass figure.

• Nahh accentuates the disproportion
    The last pic bra with normal bottoms can even out the small boobs if anthng

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them since I'm self conscious of my belly, but I'm also top heavy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I feel ya. It can help to kinda squeeze your tummy back a bit.. That's at least why I was initially looking at a pair a few weeks back lol

• Ya, and I simply just don't like people seeing my belly in general xD I couldn't even tan in my backyard in a bikini without covering my belly with my hands every two seconds

• haha relatable af xD

• I think so. But I like normal bikinis more. Ruffled bandeaus are great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose they do

0|0
    0|0
  • They're just ugly and don't flatter anyone tbh

0|0
    0|0
    • Ugly? How so? I think they're pretty cute actually. Especially the strappy ones.

• Nope not really more your belly I think

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes