Do you need to wear belly button rings in order to be "sexy"?

This guy I was dating told me that some girl was hot because she had a belly button ring and that guys like that.

Does that mean that I won't be as sexy for not having one?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not, at all! I know sme guys who actually don't ike belly button rings. It's just a preference.
    I strongly believe that you are sexy with or without a belly button ring.
    I, myself wouldn't call a woman sexy or un-sexy if she has or doesn't have a belly button ring. :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I see so many questions like this, its heartbreaking. everyone is beautiful in there own way including you. you should do something if you and only you wants to. you shouldn't do something because of what someone else likes or prefers. if the guy was genuine enough ( don't know much about him) he would like you for you and support the decisions you make. Please consider all the VALID pros and cons before you make a choice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• No. Just because one guy likes something doesn't mean that others do. to be honest, I don't care if you have a belly button piercing. It doesn't detract or add to attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be sexy without one, of course you can, but you might be even sexier with one.

Just ask him what he thinks, if in doubt.

0|0
    1|0
    • Yeah but why get a piercing just because a guy says to, or that he likes it. she should do what she wants and whats good for her

• you don't need a belly button ring to be sexy. but a lot of people (including me) consider belly button rings to be very sexy. it's up to you if you want one, but you might want to look into them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all. I think girls without belly button rings are cuter. The ring covers up the bellybutton.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys like belly button rings on girls because it makes them look promiscuous and dtf. Don't know if that's the impression you wanna give off.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course not, better all naturale ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • hate it. Hopefully answers your question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually dislike it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Well I feel sexier with one but it's all down to what makes you comfortable and a matter of own personal opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for piercings in general, it's never been a problem for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you don't need to wear belly button rings in order to be sexy. Don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw, you'll be k.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true, i had one and guys still thought I was just cute. I never had that hot look.

Don't be phased some guys think it's trashy actually

0|0
    0|0
  • no if your body is sexy you don't need anything else

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes