Do you need to wear belly button rings in order to be "sexy"?

This guy I was dating told me that some girl was hot because she had a belly button ring and that guys like that.

Does that mean that I won't be as sexy for not having one?

89

Most Helpful Guy

• Not, at all! I know sme guys who actually don't ike belly button rings. It's just a preference.
    I strongly believe that you are sexy with or without a belly button ring.
    I, myself wouldn't call a woman sexy or un-sexy if she has or doesn't have a belly button ring. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I see so many questions like this, its heartbreaking. everyone is beautiful in there own way including you. you should do something if you and only you wants to. you shouldn't do something because of what someone else likes or prefers. if the guy was genuine enough ( don't know much about him) he would like you for you and support the decisions you make. Please consider all the VALID pros and cons before you make a choice.