Girls, Trim the whole front torso?

Would you prefer the guy trims up his whole front torso ( whole chest and whole stomach) or just trims up the upper chest hair , the hair that's visible from top shirt button , the hair that's opposite to hair growth from other hairs on torso, and leave the whole stomach alongwith other chest hair all natural even though it's very hairy?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm, lol. I think its all about whatever makes you feel good about your body. if doing the more visual parts is what works for you, do it. but if you find you like all of it go for that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• I hate hair I'd love it if he shaved I probably wouldn't date someone real hairy

0|1
    0|0
  • bruh, literally it doesn't matter. Either grow it all out or cut if all off. I don't care.

2|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • You aren't focused on his naked body when you both are naked together... oh... then what are you focussing on at that time?

• No, I'm saying I'm not focused on the hair he has or whatever. Like it's literally not on my mind when we have sex or he sends me photos or whatever.

• I don't like heavy hairy, so hope that he shave his hair, but he doesn't like that, if I like, it's maybe okay.

0|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend used to trim his stomach and chest hair and it drove me crazy. I prefer natural. Unless it is uncontrollable and you need to manage it.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it's very hairy then I would say I prefer the whole front shaved. If not that hairy then don't shave it at all instead of just half.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're gonna trim it, why only trim a small section? That is going to look stupid. You may as well trim everything if you're gonna do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • hairy is fine as long as it's not too much. little hair is okay with to be honest. but it's his choice if he wants to trim it or not, doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body hair isn't a huge deal to me, so i wouldn't care what he did. Whatever he feels most confident with.

0|0
    0|0
    • So, if a man has really very hairy chest stomach and thighs...
      It would not bother you?

• Show All
    • Even groiin area hair? No issues with it as well during sex and BJ?

• That should at least be trimmed, thats the one exception lmao

• As long as it's not too much it's totally natural and even good, because it looks kind of manly

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever feels natural for him is fine with me. I am not a big fan of going for people by looks. I only go by personality.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Am talking about chest stomach arms thighs Stubble... not facial stubble... LoL

• I know. I stand by my opinion😊

• I don't like body hair at all, but I won't tell anyone what to do with their body.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok , that's so sad. It's a deal breaker?
      Want men to shave legs and thighs as well?

• No. My preference is just the least amount of body hair. I wouldn't reject someone because of what they have naturally

• honestly it's his choice as long as he's not like gorilla hairy...

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever he wants to do is fine I have no preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, like no? Shave your torso and that black, bristly hair will haunt you forever.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then... what to do according to you madam?

• Show All
    • And? Your point is?
      Men weren't adapted to shave, just not how they were made.. turns them into sissies.

• That's what you think.. seriously?
      Men who Shave and wax everywhere on body are sissy? O Wow.
      Even back and shoulders hair shouldn't be Shaved?

• I would end my relationship with a guy that shaves

1|0
    0|0
    • End of relationship just because he has shaved his body and groiin hair?

• Show All
    • @cool1chic majority of them look like white men with dark hair

• @cool1chic it is very fun to play with it ;)

• Just keep it all!

1|0
    0|0
  • Shave it all..

0|1
    0|0
  • at 29 nah... it can pass as husky

0|0
    0|0
  • Just shave it all

0|0
    0|0