Girls, Trim the whole front torso?

Would you prefer the guy trims up his whole front torso ( whole chest and whole stomach) or just trims up the upper chest hair , the hair that's visible from top shirt button , the hair that's opposite to hair growth from other hairs on torso, and leave the whole stomach alongwith other chest hair all natural even though it's very hairy?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm, lol. I think its all about whatever makes you feel good about your body. if doing the more visual parts is what works for you, do it. but if you find you like all of it go for that.