Is every girl more beautiful when she's wearing sunglasses?

• Yes
  • No

1616

Most Helpful Guy

• While I am fine with girls wearing sunglasses, I do think it often makes them look less attractive, especially the big sunglasses that seem to still be trendy for some reason. Those are just ridiculous.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm only saying no because it's nicer to see a pair of eyes opposed to a pair of subglasses. That being said, if the style of sunglasses (and shape) of them don't suit her, then it's going to be an epic fail

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yeah... shape n size matters

• i have shared a pic... check in commands, does it look same as u did?

• @sabid I don't need to wear reading glasses. I usually wear aviators (sunglasses). I think it will look weird on me though (reading glasses). I like the style of the ones you mentioned me in