Is every girl more beautiful when she's wearing sunglasses?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• While I am fine with girls wearing sunglasses, I do think it often makes them look less attractive, especially the big sunglasses that seem to still be trendy for some reason. Those are just ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm only saying no because it's nicer to see a pair of eyes opposed to a pair of subglasses. That being said, if the style of sunglasses (and shape) of them don't suit her, then it's going to be an epic fail

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yeah... shape n size matters

• Show All
    • i have shared a pic... check in commands, does it look same as u did?

• @sabid I don't need to wear reading glasses. I usually wear aviators (sunglasses). I think it will look weird on me though (reading glasses). I like the style of the ones you mentioned me in

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 15

• no it depends on the person's facial feature and the type of sunglasses

1|0
    0|0
  • More mysterious than beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • This Q makes absolutely no sense, why would she look more beautiful wearing sunglasses? This applies to guys too, it just covers the face and eyes which is one thing that makes people unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like a blind person, when I'm wearing sunglasses. πŸ˜‚ Haven't found any that fit me properly, since I have kind of a small face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally wear sunglasses because of the sun, not to make a fashion statement or to look attractive or unattractive...

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah... if we can add style statement with the basic need... it's a plus.. more we get than we expect

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes