Girls, Should iFeel inferior in front of my wife?

Hello guys im male 27 im married with a beautiful and caring wife and i love her sooo much but she always makes me feel inferior.. i mean not directly but she always says she loves guys with beard and muscles and i neither have any of them i really feel depressed she feels that i can't protect her she dosent say it directly but i know she feels embarassed while going out with me...

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, do you truly think she is embarrassed by you? I don't think so. Why would she have married you if this was such a big deal to her? Of course, she might have a preference when it comes to appearance, we all do... but sometimes life just works differently and you meet someone who rocks your world, even though he doesn't have the appearance you find most attractive. Appearance isn't everything.