Which group of Slavic European women do you find the most beautiful/attractive?

• Which group of Slavic European women do you find the most beautiful/attractive?Russian women
    Vote A
  • Which group of Slavic European women do you find the most beautiful/attractive?Ukrainian women
    Vote B
  • Which group of Slavic European women do you find the most beautiful/attractive?Slovenian women
    Vote C
  • Which group of Slavic European women do you find the most beautiful/attractive?Polish Women
    Vote D
  • Which group of Slavic European women do you find the most beautiful/attractive?Belarusian women
    Vote E
  • Which group of Slavic European women do you find the most beautiful/attractive?Czech women
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not attracted to white women but I picked Polish cause all the Polish people I've met in my life so far have been cool asf! very awesome people.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The Russian women always seem to be in a hurry.
    They are always rushing around. :P lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Russian women also seem to be one of the most openly horniest groups of women I've ever seen.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Most guys prefer Russian and Ukrainian women, but I think Polish and Bulgarian girls are the most beautiful amongst the Slavic girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bosnian

1|0
    0|0
  • Russian.

0|1
    0|0
  • They look the same. Southern Europeans like me look wayyyy better

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• They're all countries with lots of attractive women. I didn't vote, because I can't choose.

I have to say, though, that a country where I thought the general standard was insanely high, is non-Slavic Hungary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Czech and Bulgarian, but I also like Polish and Russian girls.

1|1
    0|0
  • My favourites are usually Russian and Ukrainian but I also love Czech Slavick. Polish are in general look much nicer than the photo you displayed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Russian women but I'm not sure if all Czech women are Slavic, some Czech people are German.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them are really my type but if I had to choose someone I would choose Polish woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl in the Ukraine poll is Norwegian, her name is Emilie Marie Nereng

0|0
    0|0
    • Oops, wrong pic then. Been trying too look for a very good picture of a beautiful Ukranian girl on Google images but was a bit of a hassle for some reason

• i am like having a thing for central eurpean..
    maybe Czech :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Scandinavian women.
    I am scadinavian myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Russian/Polish

0|0
    0|0
  • They're all attractive but I guess Russian

0|0